Do you know your Pixel Presidents?
Message your friends these presidential portraits and then gloat over them with the correct info when they inevitably confuse Chester A. Arthur and William Henry Harrison.
Ratings and Reviews
• Very fun app. I’ve always liked Presidential history!
• There can be many legitimate reasons the dev did not include the pixel graphic of our current President.
• It’s been only 8 months or so since our current President’s Inauguration. Pixel images aren’t as easy to create as some people believe. Pixel graphics are hard to make, actually. Pixels are T-I-N-Y, people!
• Nevertheless, it’s nice to see our country’s continuing disintegration as reflected in the comments mocking anyone who mentions our current 45th President Donald Trump.
• 8 deployments taught me that Americans aren’t united. It’s just a matter of time. I saluted and respected the 43rd President, the 44th President, and now the 45th President. But hey, what do I know?
• Cool app. I’m keeping it. I still like Presidential history! The dev will do what he wants to do—it’s his product. He is giving it away for FREE! You get what you pay for.
• Thank you, Richard Stevens. I think you are very nice to make this app free.
• Semper Fi
I like it, but...
It’s cool, but the pixel art for Obama doesn’t have his skin shaded in or anything no to show he’s black or anything. I know it’s pixel art and people already know he’s black. But could you fix this?
If you're thinking about just do it.
You literally can't lose anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.