Pixel Pro - Fantastic Graphics Painting App
By Future time
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pixel Pro is an inspiring, easy-to-use, beautifully designed image editor built to help you create stunning new images and edit your existing photos. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes.It supports multiple layers and alpha channel editing.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
● Quickly and easily select any part of an image
● Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
● Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
● Cut out objects from one image to place in another
New drawing tools
● Easily add, create, combine and edit shapes
● Pre-drawn shape tools allow quickly adding lines, circles, rectangles and stars into your compositions
● Effortlessly add shadows and adjust fill and stroke settings for shapes
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
● Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast and much more
● Replace and remix colors
● Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
● Designed for intuitive ease of use
● Open and save images using TIFF, JPEG, PNG and many other popular formats
● Easily determine the best size and resolution for importing your data into the Pixel.
● Export PDF Files
Okay, as you might have guessed, yes, I am a senior, but I have always managed to use my computer effectively. I just purchased a new computer and discovered "apps". I chose this one because it looked like it would help me modify my photos by adding and subtracting elements and help me with compositions for my watercolors. This certainly looked like it would satisfy my needs. Well, maybe it will. I gave it a good rating simply because I don't know if it is good or bad. The reason, apparently, APPS DON'T COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS? What the hell, I bought this thing and I don't have a clue how to use it. I've fiddled around trying to do something with it, but alas, nothing. I think everyone should be warned that if they purchase an app you are supposed to magically acquire the knowledge to use that app when it downloads. Would it really overtax the developers provide some kind of tutorial?
Lame, lame, lame!
This program is no more than a simple paint program, like the ones that come with windows or mac. That's all. I can't belive I sent $10 for it. I can't find any added functionality that makes it a special painting program. It is not: inspiring, easy to use, or a beautifully designed image editor. It has no help (this should have been a red flag) or tutorial. Check out Pixelmator, which costs more, but is a legit program. Obviously, the app store does not checkout any of these apps before they sell them.
Work as expected!
Work as expected, the most-used app on the dock.! !
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Future time
- © 2013 Future Time Software Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later