Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★"PixelateTool" is a QUICK and HANDY tool for adding pixelated blur to your photo in seconds!
For example, you can turn your “sensitive” photo to a censored one! ☺☺☺
You will always need such an app in your iphone!★★★★★
★☆★☆ Recommended by GIZMODO.COM:
→ "Avoid Personal Weinergates With This $1 Pixelate iPhone App"
→ "This app is too easy to use. Use a photo you've just taken, or take one from your album, highlight the area you want pixelated, choose the pixel size and JOB DONE. You now look like very anonymous. Honest!"
1. Pick up your photo. (Take photo from camera or get it from photo album).
2. Drag a area, then this area of your photo with be pixelated!
3. Save the edited photo to photo album, or share it via twitter, facebook or Email.
▼ More Features:
1. Pixelate multiple areas on your phone.
2. Set the pixel size, 9 levels, from small to large.
We also have the ipad version, search "PixelateTool HD" to get it!
What's New in Version 1.2
1. Feature improved: keep the pixelated image saved with original size.
2. Icon improved: change the icon with a much impressive one.
great pixelation tool
after a few tweaks and updates, PixelateTool got it right! access all albums and saves in full resolution. highly recommended if selective pixelation is your thing! would like to see multiple "undo" feature in next update =)
This app has zero concept of fine control. It has no zoom function, and even worse, the app will not rotate, and thus landscape photos can only be viewed in portrait orientation at ~50% size.
And on top of that, the menu control can be sluggish (and I'm using iPhone 4S).
whatelse u need？
it just a pixelate tool god！give it 5 star！
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 02, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Huizhe Xiao
- © jlee&huizhe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.