By Pixelmator Team
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it's the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
This update includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements.
• The last used Layers view will now be used for all new images.
• You can now press the Space bar to use the Hand tool while making selections with Free, Polygonal, and Magnetic Selection tools.
• The Unite, Subtract, Intersect, and Exclude buttons for editing vector shapes are now available when using the Arrange tool.
• Copy Style, Paste Style, Unite Shapes, Subtract Shapes, Intersect Shapes, and Merge Shape Components are now available in the Layers view shortcut menu.
• You can now press Command-Option-A to select all the layers in an image.
• The performance of the painting tools has been improved. Brushes like Varnish should now be much faster, more improvements are also coming.
• You can now undo guide movements.
• Several related fixes improve the reliability of cursors.
• Edit > Cut will now clear selected areas.
• Canvas Size will now work with negative values when Relative is selected.
• When exporting presets using the preset shortcut menu, only a single preset will be exported.
• The Color Fill tool color picker will now be canceled if you press the Escape key.
• Trim Canvas will now work correctly with masked layers.
• Document PPI will now be preserved when saving.
• Fixed an issue that caused Pixelmator Pro to stop responding when resizing the canvas with an active selection.
• The Grid will now be displayed correctly with all PPI settings.
• Hidden layers will no longer become visible when merging.
• The template chooser will now show template details by default.
• The Open Recent menu will no longer show nonexistent images.
• Your scanned images will now be imported once a scan has been completed.
• A range of additional stability fixes and improvements.
The latest update 1.0.4 was a bug fix and stability release, but it introduced more instabilities and bugs! In the latest update, copy/paste leaves image fragments in the image under edit from images edited in a previous session! And, the product freezes and crashes often.
Is this product by the same team who built Pixelmator? The new User Interface is not as easy to use as the old UI, and the image work area shifts around as UI elements appear/disappear making it frustrating to work with multiple images.
I’m going back to Pixelmator. I’ll keep checking for updates on Pixelmator Pro, but I can’t believe I wasted my money on it in good faith having been so happy with Pixelmator.
Buggy and DOESNT SUPPORT NIKIN RAW FILES (NEF)
I’ve been a user of Pixelmator for years.I know you guys are still working on this app, but it’s buggy. I will be using the healing tool then all of a sudden the picture goes black just shows a yellow line where I was editing. Then I have to quit and start it up again until it does it again. Sometimes, it just quits and I have to restart.
ALSO…THIS APP DOES NOT SUPPORT NIKON RAW FILES (NEF)! ARE YOU KIDDING ME…… NOT VERY PRO. WILL YOU EVER CHANGE THIS PIXELMATOR? Most consumers will just fine with cheaper version of Pixelmator. It will do everything you need it to do without spending $60.
This POS can’t even export to JPG without crashing. Super frustrated with this version - awful! What’s up with your QA, Pixelmator?
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Dec 09, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 95.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UAB Pixelmator Team
- © 2017 Pixelmator Team
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor