They say a picture is worth a thousand words… But what if it could be worth much more? What if your pictures had the power to change the world? With Pixhug, they do.
Use Pixhug to:
- Find the charities you want to support and join their campaigns by posting photos
- Share your photos with the Pixhug community and to Facebook
- For every like your photo receives, the campaign sponsor donates 10¢ to your chosen charity
Now your photos are bringing clean drinking water to villages for the first time, providing aid and shelter to refugees, working to cure disease, or helping your local community center keep the lights on. You’re not just raising awareness; you’re raising money and becoming someone’s hero. So while it used to be true that a picture is worth a thousand words, at Pixhug we believe there’s no limit to how much a picture can be worth.
- You can now Invite your Friends to Pixhug
- Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have never been so incredibly surprised by the power this app possesses... It has genuinely taken the "selfish" out of "selfies"... This isn't just an app, but a movement... A movement that gives you the power to make an immediate Change in the world... To make the likes actually mean something?!?! To raise money and awareness and the same time by simply posting a photograph?!?! Pixhug has launched a social revolution, and we all need to get on board! So get on board!
Dull Dull Dull - Also, would be nice if it worked with Instagram
The thinking behind this app is cute, but who under 30 posts to Facebook any more?If you want this to work I suggest you start partnering with the platfroms people are actually using. Also idea aside the presentaion in the FB feed looks terrible and you have so little cuases to chose from - also it looks like at your current rate that it will take several years for the charities to get the money your offering which must be very frustrating for them and the peopel they are trying to help. Much better to skip your platfrom and just write a check.
Fantastic idea !
Hope this catches on...it's a great way to help those in need !
- Pixhug Media inc
- 133.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Pixhug Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.