By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• max number of tracks: 12; max number of steps: 64;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• Wi-Fi Export/Import;
• audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• PixiTracker is also available for other mobile and desktop systems;
• true warm pixel interface!
[ Video ]
Please try my other apps:
• PixiTracker 16-bit version;
• SunVox Modular Synthesizer.
What's New in Version 1.4b
Changed icons and screenshots
I was hoping for a bigger selection of sounds to use
The app works well and is easy enough to use but it's very limited. This app doesn't have a great selection of sounds and it gets boring after 5 minutes. It's average at best and not worth $3. I'd say this app is worth $1
This is a really fun way to get some musical ideas down quickly. I use it to figure out the rhythms in my head, and it's got some pretty gritty and great lo-fi sounds.
The normal version of this app is great. However, the sounds are completely ruined, with some sounding almost identical. Maybe if they were 8 bit or something they would sound better.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.4b
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.