By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• Wi-Fi export/import, iTunes File Sharing, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
What's New in Version 1.5
* export to XM (eXtended Module of the FastTracker2) - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
* sound editor: "reduce size / 2 (lossy)" function has been added;
* new sound packs: pack10_fm, pack11_percussion_2, pack12_orchestra;
* new song - Example12;
* bugs fixed.
Fun little tracker
It's so appreciated that this silly little tracker continues to get updated. Such a fun app and it has been on my iPad for years now. Very easy to use and get interesting sounding sequences and phrases out of.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.