By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches or chip tunes. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
• high quality 16-bit sampler + unique sounds;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• sound recorder;
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• Wi-Fi export/import;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• PixiTracker is also available for other mobile and desktop systems;
• true warm pixel interface!
Please try my other apps:
• PixiTracker 1BIT;
• SunVox Modular Synthesizer.
What's New in Version 1.4b
Changed icon and screenshots
This app is awesome! It takes a while for updates, but you have plenty to work with until they arrive. No complaints, but I would like a way to change the decay rate of notes. Unless there already is a way to hold out notes that I just haven't stumbled upon yet. If that's the case, then ignore my comment! Great app guys!
Much more user friendly than most trackers. I was making awesome loops in less than five minutes.
Lots of fun
My friends r in a band and talented musicians. We played with this for hours and prototyped some cool riffs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 1.4b
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.