Drawing application: pixiv Sketch
With pixiv Sketch, you can easily share your doodles, half-completed illustrations and sketches.
You can start using pixiv Sketch once you have a pixiv account.
■Draw and share your illustrations whenever and wherever you want
・Start up the draw function (paint function) when a new idea comes to mind
- Layer function (Main layer and sub-layer)
- Photo uploading function (Draw and color on top of your picture)
- Change the background color
- 4 types of brushes
- Customizable color palette
- Dropper function
・Take an analog photo and share right away
Equipped with a camera function with the most suitable filters for your drawings done on paper. You can easily post your analog drawings as well.
■Communicate through drawings
・Give your heart and connect with others
Add a heart to (favorite) drawings that catch your eye! You can look through a list of your favorited works later on.
・Don’t miss a thing by following
You can follow the users that upload your favorite illustrations, and receive updates of new uploads in order of date of upload.
・Recommend with Resnap (share)
By recommending illustrations with Resnap, you can spread them to your own followers.
■Enjoy in real time
On the iOS version of pixiv Sketch, you will be able to receive push notifications for reactions to uploads.
・Link it to Twitter
If linked to Twitter, your upload to pixiv Sketch will be posted on Twitter at the same time, creating a wider reach for your illustrations and pictures.
・Enjoy the moment
Hashtags (#) are supported, so you can check out what’s hot and take part in events with your illustrations.
--- Notice ---
- Support for linking Twitter accounts has been improved. Due to this, current Twitter accounts with be unlinked. Please log in once more to your Twitter account to link it to your profile again.
--- Update Information ---
- Updated the photo filter function.
- Improved image loading times.
- Added a FAQ to the inquiry screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Would appreciate English subtitles
I love and use the app almost daily, but the majority of Pixiv Sketch is Japanese speaking and I cannot understand what is written in posts or Sensei’s daily challenges. This makes it a bit difficult to talk to other users or participate in Sensei’s challenges. Otherwise the app is great and I’m happy to be able to post artwork and see others artworks from around the world! :-)
I’m a college graphic designer and this is a great app for posting quick sketches whether you are finished or not and if they are good enough I post them on my patreon - ZRAIARZ
Easy enough to use on cell phone
Tried a few drawing apps. This is by far my favorite. More selections of pen type and color. Even eraser has the same options as the pen and it's really helpful with shading.
- Pixiv Inc.
- 112.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © (c)pixiv
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.