By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare to see what you've never seen before!
PixiVisor is a revolutionary tool for audio-visual experiments. Simple and fun, cross-platform application with unlimited potential for creativity!
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (static image or GIF animation) to sound, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). This lets you listen to the sound of your image. But the main function of the Transmitter is to transmit the signal to the receiving devices.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
* file formats supported by Transmitter: JPEG, PNG, GIF (static and animated);
* real-time video export to animated GIF;
* 64 predefined color palettes;
* iTunes File Sharing;
* Wi-Fi Export/Import (in the File menu of the Transmitter);
* it also available for other systems;
* more functions in the next PixiVisor updates...
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* hide some images and animation in your music;
* something else...
More info + test broadcasts + videos:
Please try my other apps:
* Virtual ANS;
What's New in Version 1.1
* Receiver is now enabled in Windows, Linux and OSX versions;
* new Transmitter parameter - Noise modulation level;
* new buttons on the main screen: System Settings and Video Format; so now you can change the video stream resolution;
* additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
* now you can see the file size in the File Browser;
* bugs fixed.
Mac app finally works both ways
I go the update of the Mac app and the new vision of the iPhone app today so I can finally use these two together. However, it seems there needs to be a horizontal hold adjustment setting.
Weird and Wonderful!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 07, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.