Pixlr - Photo Collages, Effect
By 123RF Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.3.3
• Bug fixed.
Want to use Pixlr on my iPads!
iOS11/November 2017 Review: PLEASE make Pixlr usable in landscape mode so I can enjoy it on all my iPads! Other than that, love it!
Update: With iOS 9 and 10 updates, Pixlr has acquired so many bugs, I have quit using it. Autodesk, please update this previously wonderful app!
Prior Review: It's amazing how many effects are available with this app. Pixlr is a great alternative to Photoshop with a very simple UI. Due to its multifunctional usefulness, Pixlr will replace many other photo editing apps on my iPad. Highly recommend this app!
Best Free Photo Editor
Tried other editors when I switched to iPhone and very quickly I'm back to Pixlr.
Some features do not work! I see no way to activate or upgrade for full functions.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 123RF Limited
- © 123RF
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.