Pixlr – Photo Editor for Collages, Effects, Overlays, and Filters
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.1
Dear Pixlr users,
History brush (now eraser) is available in the upper left corner in most of the adjustment tools.
Focal is now part of the blur tool. Try out the circular and linear blur to get the focal effect!
Press and hold on your current image to briefly view to your original.
• Added eraser to autofix and auto contrast.
• Added labels for better navigating the effects.
• Fixed an issue with not being able to move small images within double exposure tool and stickers.
• Fixed an issue showing font packs on iPad.
• We also squashed several critical bugs in this release.
Any questions please let us know.
The Pixlr Team
I really, REALLY love how the app has so many features and allows me to create so many images and edits I never thought I'd be able to create in all my life. I always saw people editing things, finding out that they use photoshop and of course you have to pay, but I'm glad Pixlr is free. If keeping it free means ads, then I'm all with it!! The filters are awesome, borders are awesome, the new erase tool is EPIC, and I will probably use Pixlr for the rest of my life. It should be available for other devices too though, I recommend it to my friends but they sadly don't have a iPhone/iPad/iPod BUT they DO have a computer so it works out. It's just better to have it handy all the time for the next picture you will take and edit.
Keeps getting better and better!
I have scoured the App Store for GOOD photo editing apps, and I have tried quite a few over the past few years, but without fail, I always end up coming back to Pixlr. I am actually very proud to see how much this app has grown since it's inception, and it truly deserves all the love and attention it has been getting. Whether it's spicing up a blah selfie or making a scenic shot dazzle, or even putting your favorite pictures together with the collage maker, you can't go wrong with this app. The only thing better than the app developers listening and loving their users/fans is that everything you do is FREE.
Pixlr is Awesome!!!
So I've been using Pixlr for a while and just playing around with the edits I can make and I honestly have to say that the phone version and the website version both have their specialties! Because on the laptop version I can use Pixlr for base edits and for the phone version I just figured out how to do Galaxy edits! I just wish there were more galaxies to choose for overlaying but maybe we can insert our own Galaxy picture but overall I love this app and i will never doubt it again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal$1.99