Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
Ratings and Reviews
Select a hue and bring out your photographic style.
I love this app so much~ I really do! Whenever I’m feeling creative I always go to Pixlr to create wallpapers for my phone or just to make some pretty edits. However, the only problem I really have with it is that sometimes it doesn’t save my photo when I’m finished with it. I have a wallpaper I made in Pixlr that is completed, but no matter what I select in the “done” tab, the screen just goes black and exits me from the app. This has happened once before, and now it’s happened again. I wondered if it was maybe because I added too many filters or edited it too much, but that shouldn’t be a reason for it to crash on me. I would really appreciate it if this bug could be fixed to prevent it from happening in the future! And if the bug has already been fixed in an update, I can’t update Pixlr yet since I still haven’t saved my wallpaper. I’ll have to try to figure out a way to do so, though!
I can not find anywhere to report a problem I am having with the app
This is my favorite photo editing app. So why the 1 star? I have searched everywhere I can think of and can not find a place to report a problem I am having with the function of the app. When I hit support it gives me the option to view other common problems, etc.
So I will post it here in hopes the developers will see it.
📱I use the mobile app on my iPhone 7+ it worked perfectly for years until about 2 weeks ago. When I create a photo collage and hit done it pops me out of the app and does not allow me to save the photo collage to my photos. I use this collage option constantly and post photos of products I sell online. The only work around is to screen shot the collage and then go in and crop it before saving to photos.
I recommend Pixlr to anyone who loves photo editing apps. Please fix the glitch, thank you.
- 123RF Limited
- 87.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 123RF
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.