Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
1. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app so much~ I really do! Whenever I’m feeling creative I always go to Pixlr to create wallpapers for my phone or just to make some pretty edits. However, the only problem I really have with it is that sometimes it doesn’t save my photo when I’m finished with it. I have a wallpaper I made in Pixlr that is completed, but no matter what I select in the “done” tab, the screen just goes black and exits me from the app. This has happened once before, and now it’s happened again. I wondered if it was maybe because I added too many filters or edited it too much, but that shouldn’t be a reason for it to crash on me. I would really appreciate it if this bug could be fixed to prevent it from happening in the future! And if the bug has already been fixed in an update, I can’t update Pixlr yet since I still haven’t saved my wallpaper. I’ll have to try to figure out a way to do so, though!
I love Pixler.....
I have created amazing images using Pixlr, so beautiful, that many people are now asking to purchase them. I would like to commend its developers for coming up with such a great App.
With just a few changes, it would be A+++++.
1. Stickers. OMG! Listen.....with such great aesthetics going on in the filters and the effects, why would you include stickers that look like they were made for kids, or adults who behave like kids??? They don’t AT ALL seem like they are even part of the App at all! It’s like they migrated in through the back door from a nearby sandbox! They are cartoons.
Please, please...give us some which match the sophistication of the App, that would elevate the look of the photo, rather than throwing Big Macs on it. A hint....design stickers which look like part of the art work, instead of fighting it— i.e., smudges, scrapes, liquids, nature— Impressionistic style....
2. You affixed a price to some of the better Effects. Fair enough. But often you need to try out several before you settle on the right look. How about you let the use experiment with a few and then charge him/her right before they save it? You’re tchies— you can figure this out.
3. Small Things— too many “droplet” shaped effects.....way too many in the rain-spattered pattern.
Other than these points, the App is very good...very. Keep up the good work, make my changes, and it will award winning!
Thank you and good luck.
I can not find anywhere to report a problem I am having with the app
This is my favorite photo editing app. So why the 1 star? I have searched everywhere I can think of and can not find a place to report a problem I am having with the function of the app. When I hit support it gives me the option to view other common problems, etc.
So I will post it here in hopes the developers will see it.
📱I use the mobile app on my iPhone 7+ it worked perfectly for years until about 2 weeks ago. When I create a photo collage and hit done it pops me out of the app and does not allow me to save the photo collage to my photos. I use this collage option constantly and post photos of products I sell online. The only work around is to screen shot the collage and then go in and crop it before saving to photos.
I recommend Pixlr to anyone who loves photo editing apps. Please fix the glitch, thank you.
- 123RF Limited
- 95.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 123RF
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal $2.99
- Lens Flare Overlays $0.99
- Galaxy Overlay $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.