NEW: PixnTell is now only $1.99 (on time charge) There are no in-app upgrades or purchases.
Every pix has a story...tell yours!™
PixnTell adds your voice to your pictures and creates a personalized video you can share on Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, or email.
Create videos with up to 70 photos. Also you can add blank slide between photos with text (similar to a Power Point of Keynote slide).
How to use PixnTell:
1. Choose photos from your library or take photos with PixnTell
2. Arrange photos in any order you wish.
3. Record your message as you swipe through the photos.
4. Turn photos and voice recording into a video.
5. Share with friends via Facebook, YouTube or email.
You can create fun and interesting videos using only your iPhone from anywhere. Relax your inner comic, show everybody the great storyteller you are, have a blast!
● Simple and easy to use
● (NEW) upload videos directly to Dropbox with auto email link.
● Upload videos directly to Facebook
● Upload videos directly to YouTube with auto email link
● Intuitive controls similar to top selling apps
● Creates .m4v movies out of your voice and pictures
● Get more “likes” and “shares” on your Facebook posts
● Share stories with old photos
● Reconnect with old friends and family
● Create a great time capsule
Updated to latest ios operating system.
Ratings and Reviews
Going Down Hill
Update: Pixntell continues to be nothing but crap. A colleague of mine contacted them about the same issues mentioned below (which was quite some time ago) and they proceeded to tell her that they knew nothing of the problem. Wow! Apparently they don’t read the reviews on here. I would suggest the 30Hands app. This is way more functional, no limits (that I’ve found), and just works flawlessly.
I've used Pixntell for the better part of 2 years, and this app just continues to spiral down. It has always had crash issues, but nothing like it does now. I can't even get through a project with my students. No editing tools can be used, and now it even crashes when adding pictures or typing the title in. I think it's time to bail on this app and go with Videolicious or something else. Time on task with kids is everything and this app isn't keeping them on.
Coolest family-friendly memory making app ever!
Version 1.2 is even easier to use. Having a personal photo slideshow narrated by my kids is one of my most memorable treasures. In that it takes them a minute to do and my 6-year-old can do it by himself - even better! Receiving Pixntells from my mother and nieces and nephews - hearing them describe their personal photos in their voices and their unique story telling style - is as cool as it gets! Love this app.
I am a Spanish teacher and just created a quick video presenting my family. This app has great potential for creating quick presentations in the target language. I can't wait to try it in my classes.
- Pixmarx the Spot, LLC
- 39.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focustrain 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Remove watermark $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.