J.R. Bookwalter, Macworld: “Desktop-quality image masking and editing tools. For extracting objects from images and repurposing them in a variety of different ways, Pixomatic 3 has no equal on smartphones or tablets.”
#1 Paid App in 92 Countries and #1 Paid Photo & Video App in 122 Countries. Featured by Apple in “Great Photography Apps”, “New Apps We Love” & “Share the Fever” on the App Store in more than 20 countries.
Pixomatic is the first-ever mobile app that brings desktop level quality for selecting and masking images. Now, you have no problems with cutting out even the most difficult picture elements, including hair! Smoothly select and mask even the trickiest hair edges.
Also, we introduce hundreds of photo stickers that you can add to your photos with a single tap. In just a few minutes create funny pranks, visual art and social media posts for your business or stunning photo manipulations, viral memes and selfies to share with friends. Pixomatic has a full range of amazing photo editing tools for creative minds. Use smart cutout, add layers, apply blending modes and unique filters to create epic masterpieces. Let Pixomatic be your only all-in-one photo editor!
What users tell about us:
"Can't believe how easy this app is to use. Really useful for cutting out products from background and in general use its better and quicker than Photoshop."- Boydyonline.
"This is the best photo app on a smartphone to date I've used and I'm a photo technician."- Bluetiger69.
"This is the app to have,10 times better than Photoshop. A must to edit pictures on the go worth it for sure." - by Marco Red Bull.
"Cutting out images of flying pies to paste into my friends' pictures has never been easier." - by runningsealey.
• Cut out, replace, and remove image elements
• Select, mask and easily cut out even the trickiest hair (first time ever on iPhone and iPad)
• Pixomatic also makes it easy to save your cutouts and edits in a dedicated album for future use
Hundreds of photo stickers
• Intentionally photobomb friends’ pics by adding funny animal stickers to them
• Play pranks on friends through editing their photos with one of the hand stickers
• Choose from a variety of holiday stickers and spooky backgrounds in the “Packs” section
• Fuse two photos together to create amazing surrealistic creations
• Overlay two pics and use the “Blend” effect to merge them
• Add color, resize, and refine your artwork to achieve even more awesome results
Smart Photo Tools
• Blur backgrounds for depth of field
• Use the “Distort” tool to reshape specific elements
• Clone as many pics as you want
• Add shadows, blur them or play with their shape and opacity
• Flip horizontally or vertically or simply change the image perspective
Duo and Art Filters
• Seamlessly transform your photos into artistic creations
• Feel like a painter through experimenting with the awesome artistic style transfer filters
• Adjust a whole lot of features like warmth, contrast, hue, exposure, shadow etc.
• Add text, change the fonts, text color, alignment as well as shadows and opacity
Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips and inspiration.
Get useful iPhone photography tips from us and expert editing advice from our top users on Pixomatic Blog (www.blog.pixomatic.us).
Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.
Bug fixes and improvements, in particular bug fix in photo albums. Thanks for using Pixomatic!
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of my favorite apps I just love it! But why did you take away the free Halloween stickers? You give us something for free then you take it away. Not good! On top of that we paid good money for this app then you want to charge us for stickers? Not cool at all! And why did you not give us nice stickers for Valentine's Day or Christmas? Not a smart move. But as far as the quality of the app it's very good.
One recommendation: when you click on a Pixomatic cutout to use in a picture a little Trash bin appears at the bottom. This allows you to delete your selected cutout if you choose to but also you could mistakenly delete it as well. My suggestion is to add a failsafe note that asks are you sure you want to delete this selection?
On July 22nd I submitted the above recommendation to set a failsafe so that you cannot delete your work by mistake. Have you been able to make a decision yet to install this important feature?
Check the upcoming update version 3.4 your suggestion is noted and implemented. It will be available to public in coming days.
I want to love it.
Great app, takes time to figure out though.
First off: when you go to cut out a persons background it’s not as simple as they show it. I’m constantly having to go in and fix it up. Then after I do that there are moments I go back to touch up a cut out and the hard work I did previously goes away and I find myself doing it over again. THEN when I hit apply the cut out disappears somewhere. I’ll find it in the top corner somewhere in a very small picture. I shouldn’t have to go and locate cutouts “off screen”. There should be a general screen and no miles away blackness. It’s hard to explain but I’m sure I’m not alone on that one. Maybe a preview screen would help?
So the auto cutout like in the video never works like that for me. My foreground cut outs disappear into neverland. Maybe I’m missing something. If I could add pictures it would make what I’m saying make more sense. Either way I like the program but it needs work.
Hello, we have never received the same complaint. Please send several photo samples to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of your issue. Looking forward for your email.thank you.
Best editing app
I have at least 20 different apps for editing pictures and they all have different things they do well. But this app specifically I use the most and tend to come back to frequently. They have many features other apps try and make you pay for! It is by far the easiest to use, least glitchy, best editing app on the App Store in my opinion. I have even bought a few and they aren’t as good as this free one! Awesome!
- Qube LLC
- 147.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015, Qube LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.