J.R. Bookwalter, Macworld: “Desktop-quality image masking and editing tools. For extracting objects from images and repurposing them in a variety of different ways, Pixomatic 3 has no equal on smartphones or tablets.”
Pixomatic Pro is an advanced editing app that is extremely easy to use. Create awesome photo compositions and edits, remove the background of your product photos, add a company logo or watermark, get professional CV or passport photos without going out for the photoshoot and much more. Your creative possibilities are limitless!
Pixomatic Pro Features:
- CUT Images: use the Cut tool to create cutouts automatically, save them for later use as stickers, or use the Inverse cutout mode. The Hair Tool refines your cutouts when dealing with fuzzy edges.
- ADJUST Photos: using numerous features, including, Brightness, Warmth, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, Exposure, Gamma, Highlights/Shadows & Vibrance. Get retro picture effect by adding some Grain and changing the Tone.
- OUTLINE: add an outline to the edges of your cutouts to make them stand out from the background even more! If you were thinking about launching your YouTube page or starting Product Photography, then this tool is definitely for you.
- Add FILTERS: browse our library of 100+ free filters, including vintage-style Polarize filters, Monochromes or creative Art filters.
- RETOUCH: use our advanced Face tool to Heal blemishes, whiten teeth or to add some glow to your face.
- REMOVE unwanted objects: master the Clone Stamp and Patch tool to get rid of annoying objects that ruin your picture.
- TEXT: over 50 fonts are available for every taste. Use them to add captions or create memes! Add a shadow to make the text more eye-catching and fun.
- LAYERS: add up to 20 layers, choose a layer by a single tap and change the order in seconds. Fill the background with a solid color (as in Product Photography) or use our integrated Pixabay stock to find the picture that you like.
- CROP: use the Round Crop tool or browse the popular sizes, where you can find cropping resolutions for iPhones or any of your preferred social networks.
- Added functionality: Blend several modes, create an amazing Double Exposure, use different Blur options and much more!
Download the app to explore all of its features! Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips, tutorials, and inspiration. Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites! Contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.
"Pixomatic PRO" SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium features and content offered for purchase within Pixomatic PRO.
Subscriptions are billed monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1-month subscription: USD$3.99 after 1 week free trial.
1-year subscription: USD$29.99 after 1 week free trial.
One-time purchase: USD$99.99.
Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips and inspiration.
Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.
Bug fixes and improvements after major update. Thanks for using Pixomatic PRO!
Ratings and Reviews
I want to love this
This seems like the beginning of a powerful editor, but it’s just not ready for daily use yet. To be fair, I’m coming from Photoshop and looking for the mobile equivalent, but this tool seems to be more about composing two images together than actual editing. Tool grouping is also confusing for a power user...for example why is there an Eraser under cut and another Eraser under Refine? Why isn’t there just a general purpose Eraser that works on both with the option to dial down the strength and turn on feathering? Tools are grouped by function; since I know which tool I want, this task based interface feels clunky. Also...why is there a shadow button at the root level? Are people really adding that many shadows that this option couldn’t be hidden in favor of other tools? Layers seem to be a selling point for this app, but I’m used to seeing eye icons next to my layers to show/hide, not tapping randomly on the background. I guess my biggest problem with this software is that they’ve avoided common design paradigms of design software (like the tool pane and instead arranging tools by tasks), and it makes my workflow slower than finding the nearest computer and firing up Photoshop.
You're getting ripped off
$100 for this simple app is a scam. You are getting ripped off if you buy into this. Do you have a computer? Check out the fully fledged photo editors available without subscription, like ON1, Affinity, ACDSee and a few more. Those can do all that this does obviously (and so much more). Look at how active the development behind each and every one of those editors is. Look at the price tag. Look at this app, and so many other ones on the AppStore for that matter, it should become very obvious how skewed the pricing is on apps like this.
Pro tip: Don't buy the "we need the money to continue development of this app...and feed our kids". Look at the development, usually any real feature and content updates are far and few between. Usually there's only one person behind the apps.
And that was my totally awesome review of Problematic.
Developer Response ,
As you have mentioned yourself, those photo editors are computer-based, and that is the main difference between them and between Pixomatic Pro. It is rarely that you can get all those PC-level tools in one mobile app. And we can assure you the developing team behind Pixomatic Pro is very active. In fact, we are developing the web version of the app, so that you can work both on your computer and your phone with one subscriber account. Finally, we would like to bring to your attention that you can opt to monthly or yearly subscription plans and buy the full version only if you think the price is justified for you.
We are sorry for your negative experience with Pixomatic Pro but would also like to suggest to try the standard Pixomatic app, which might be a better fit for your demands.
Great customer service
We have a small record company and love using this app for our online marketing!
Recently we were creating content for print and needed an image larger than a phone image but still wanted to use the design we created on this app. I couldn’t find the font name anywhere and emailed their customer support. They promptly email back with the answer I was looking for!
- Qube LLC
- 200.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Qube LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pixomatic PRO $3.99
- Pixomatic PRO Yearly $29.99
- Pixomatic One Time Full Access $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.