Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What's New in Version 1.3
Due to major iOS update, if your PIXPO app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open, you need delete and reinstall the PIXPO app.
Delete and reinstall the app
1. Tap and hold the app until it jiggles.
2. Tap the X on the app.
3. Press the Home button.
4. Go to the App Store and download the PIXPO app again.
5. Wait for the app to download, then open it from the Home screen.
6. Add camera to your PIXPO app by scan the camera QR barcode, or search camera at the same WiFi network
Made the mistake of updating this app. Now it won't start up. I could never get the camera to work with the wifi, and now I can't even open the app. Great concept, very poor execution.
Update made camera useless
This update do not run. Crashes every time. It is not fixed do not buy the camera. It is useless without a functional app.
Now my apps is not opening... What's wrong with you people... Do something right... Retract this update and bring back the older version... That actually works.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Corpine Fulfillment Inc
- © @ther
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.