PixSort -- Photo tagging
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PixSort makes it easy and intuitive to find your photos. Tag and sort your photos by date, location, people, keyword, or star rating. Wirelessly export your photos to a computer on the same WiFi network as your mobile device, with tags permanently attached in the metadata. If you don't have time to tag, PixSort is still fantastic because tags are automatically created according to the date and location of the photo. Creating new tags is easy, and tags can be applied to multiple photos all at once. Album names from your native Photos app are automatically applied as keywords when you first open the app. Try PixSort and you’ll see that tags are so much better than folders or albums!
• Organize and find your photos.
• View EXIF data including shutter speed, f-number, ISO, resolution, and camera type.
• Photo transfer:
- Transfer photos to your computer over a shared WiFi network, with no cable needed. Follow direction in the app -- you will use a web browser to access photos, and then download a zip file containing the photos with tags written to the metadata. Your photos are never sent to a server, so all your photos are as private as the WiFi network.
- Export photos using iTunes File Sharing.
- Email photos with tags attached in the metadata.
- Post to Facebook with option to automatically include tags in the caption.
• Easy manual tagging:
1) Select one or more photos. Use our batch-select feature to tag multiple photos at once. To select multiple photos at once, first tap the select button. Then tap on a photo, and tap and hold another. All photos in between the two will be selected (this acts like the Shift key on your computer).
2) Select a category.
3) Re-use tags or create a new one.
• No wasted time or effort:
- Tags stay with your photos forever, because PixSort writes tags to the IPTC metadata (photos must be exported using PixSort).
- The tags you create can be viewed on your computer and online using iPhoto, Flickr, Picassa, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements, Bridge, and more.
WHAT SETS PIXSORT APART FROM OTHER PHOTO ORGANIZING APPS?
PixSort uses tags and not folders/albums because folders are too restrictive, especially on your mobile device. Most photos do not belong in only one folder, and putting a photo in more than one folder just doesn't make sense. However, with tags it's easy and natural for multiple tags to be applied to a single photo, so you can quickly find exactly what you are looking for, grouped exactly how you want.
Photos are not saved in PixSort, so do not delete your photos from your native Photos app. Think of PixSort as a photo viewer and portal. This is different from most photo organization apps which copy your photos. Why would you want to waste memory on your mobile device and have two copies of your photos anyway?
So in your native Photos app, DO NOT DELETE PHOTOS YOU WANT TO KEEP!
- PixSort works with photos, not videos. Currently, screenshots do not appear in PixSort.
- Tags are written to photos exported using WiFi, iTunes File Sharing, or e-mail. However, PixSort does not write tags to photos in your native Photos app.
- Using the WiFi transfer, photos are visible on your computer in a web browser. Use the zip file download to save all the photos to your computer.
- Some third party photo editing apps remove the location data which prevents automatic city location tagging. If that happens you can easily add your own location tags.
-You can speed up the WiFi export by lowering the photo resolution. Open the native Settings app and under PixSort, turn off “Full Res. Wi-Fi Export.”
- Remember, PixSort does not save your photos so do not delete photos you want to keep in your native Photos app.
What's New in Version 1.3
Minor upgrades for compatibility with iOS 11.
By default now the full resolution for photos is used for WiFi and iTunes export. To reduce resolution for faster export, go to PixSort in the Settings app.
Features are now unlocked which were previously add-ons.
Why your app didn’t support screen shots i want to tag my screen shots cause i’m an architect and i want sort my photos and find them later very easily
I think there are other people like me that want to use your app same as me ...!!!
So happy to have this back!!!
Thank you. My “go to” app for pix is back!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Jack Quinn
- © 2013 Cornsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Banner Ads$0.99
- Enable Zip Export$0.99
- Export via iTunes$0.99