Choose a background and characters, add speech bubbles, and you're done! Or, use Pixton in advanced mode and control every element of your comic.
USE PIXTON TO:
- Write a book report or other school project in the style of a graphic novel
- Explain a concept or idea in a concise format
- Tell a story with words and pictures
- Depict nuanced emotions with customizable characters
- Make a joke as a comic strip or cartoon
- Storyboard a movie script
- Fully posable, expressive characters
- Searchable prop library with 2,000+ objects
- Preset backgrounds grouped by theme
- Stylable text, captions, and speech bubbles
- Flexible layouts with variable panel width and height
WHO USES PIXTON:
- Students and teachers for school projects
- Communications professionals for visual projects
- Teens and young adults seeking a new way to express themselves
- Aspiring web comic authors
This free app is a companion to your Pixton account on the web, so you can get creative on your mobile device. If you don't already have a Pixton account, sign up now.
HOW THE APP WORKS:
- Log into Pixton in your browser
- Tap to edit a comic or character, launching this app
- Tap 'Done' when finished editing, returning to your browser to publish, share, print, or download your comic
Go to help.pixton.com – we're always happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good, for nice fast comics for a guy who can’t draw
I’m a pretty bad artist. I draw terribly. I don’t have time to learn to draw comics. So Pixton is perfect for me to get a nice basic comic idea or draft across. Shoot if the story is good enough and my skills improve I may even hire someone to redo the comic better for future selling myself. For now I’m enjoying the Pixton app and plan to buy into it as a customer. I could spend a couple hours struggling to draw a basic hand or just rip out an entire little comic strip with backgrounds and characters with this in much less time. So far I love it.
It used to be AMAZING. But then the update came. I was doing a awesome comic, I did not play for about 3 weeks, then when I came back EVERYTHING WAS LOCKED!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. My comic was still saved, but half the features I needed were locked. Another bug is that it try’s to help be when u change something on one character from the orange section, it does that for the WHOLE COMIC. So when I tried to give my person pjs or a slave suit, (don’t ask) I had to create a duplicate for ONE. SINGLE. BOX. Which is SUPER annoying when ur person is super complex. Bye Bye!
Why do you have to sign up on a different website and put in all your information before it lets you in the app!? Also when I finally got in it did not show me how to anything or to save my comic so after spending like 45 minutes making one I had to throw it way because I did not know how to save! And when I changed a girls outfit in the last scene I went back and it had turned all of her outfits like that ! UGH
- Pixton Comics Inc.
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2016 Pixton Comics Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.