piZap Photo Editor, Collage Maker & Stickers
By Digital Palette LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Express your creativity with photos!
50 million people love piZap photo editor! It’s a fun, free, and easy way to make collages, edit photos and decorate your photos with stickers and effects.
- Over 200 awesome fonts, outline text effects and text bubbles.
- Over 1000 fun, colorful stickers. Nobody has more stickers than piZap!
- Cut-Out Tool that lets you cut out parts of a photo and add it to another photo.
- Colorful, vibrant filters that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Tons of collage layouts! Rectangles, circles, hearts and mixed shapes.
- Quickly edit the photos you take with your iPad, or edit photos posted on Facebook by you or your friends.
- 1000’s of whimsical borders, frames, and backgrounds. We give you more content than any other photo app, hands down!
- Edit your photos from Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Snap Chat
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, & Tumblr.
Be creative! Have fun! Let’s see what you can do!
What's New in Version 4.3
- Animated GIF Support! Decorate animated GIFs with text, stickers and frames!
- Make the perfect MEME with updated MEME tools including KEEP CALM AND...
- Improved layout for iPhone 6 Plus
- Bug Fixes
COLLAGE PHOTO ALBUM BUG
I would have given this rating 5 stars had the recent update be BENEFICIAL, but instead this update ruined the app for me! I'm an online seller/buyer, and as part of that my job requires pictures. So all I do is use this app 24/7 to create the collages I need, but ever since the recent update, it has been a total inconvenience to make collages and/or edit photos.
Whenever I try to make a Collage with pictures from my photo album, there's some sort of bug that doesn't allow me to view ALL pictures from my phone. For example, I'm trying to make a vertical collage with a template that can fit 30 pictures in it. When I click on an empty slot to add photos, my photo library and all of my albums ARE there, but the actual number of pictures in each of my albums AREN'T there. PiZap will only show me a limited number of pictures to choose from, not my entire album(s). I've tried rebooting the app, rebooting my phone, and even redownloading the app. Still no change.
I'm hoping something can be done and SOON because as I said before I completely rely on PiZap. Once the issue is resolved I will gladly give this app the rating I originally would have put (5 stars) if this bug wasn't present. Thank you for reading.
Anyone else having this problem?
For some reason whenever I want to download an additional sticker pack it tells me in-app purchases are disabled and to buy pro on their website. But I did not see one thing on their website that was about buying pro, except for something else that had nothing to do with the app itself. Hard to explain but I'm very confused and annoyed that I can no longer simply buy an additional sticker pack straight from the app and have to jump through hoops trying to figure out how to do so.
What The Hell Happened!
Ok, maybe it's just me but, a big of some sort keeps happening to were everyone I make a picture in pizap, then when i save the image, it turns to digital garbage, it turns into something tottally different to what I previously saw in the preview before I saved it to my images, so I don't know if this is just my internet, or a colossal problem for Pizap, PLEASE FIX IT!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Palette LLC
- © Digital Palette LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baby Stickers$0.99
- Butterfly Stickers$1.99
- Star Stickers$1.99
- Glam Stickers$1.99
- Owl Stickers$0.99
- Goth Stickers$0.99
- Dog Stickers$0.99