Ordering your favorite pizza just got even easier: we’ve updated the app with exciting new features and enhancements.
• Added ability to reorder with only 5 clicks
• The full Pizza Hut menu offers all your favorite deals, specialty pizzas, pastas, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers
• Guest checkout allows you to order without creating an account
• Fast access to new menu items and local deals
• Place future orders up to 7 days in advance
• Find Pizza Hut locations near you
• Ordering functionality for U.S. residents only
• Pay with cash, credit card or gift card
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Crash improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Has Never Worked
So I’ve never rated or commented on an app ever before, but this one has really got me.. I’ve had it for a few years now and I have never once been able to order a pizza from it. I love Pizza Hut and eat there all the time and I would love for it to work, it would be so convenient. I’ve tried it on different phones with different provides. Now I have an iPhone X with latest app version and it still never works. Currently the issue comes when you pick the store for delivery or carry out, you can’t press “Order Now” it doesn’t freeze, it just doesn’t register the press. But it’s always something. I’ve also never really had any luck with the website either, it’s hit or miss. A few days ago I was trying to “upgrade to cheese sticks” and it wasn’t having it, so I tried on another browser, same thing. So I ended up calling, like I always have to. I honestly don’t understand, there’s no way this can just be me.. have you ever used this app before?(person reading this) how possibly could it never ever work, why does it even exist? It would be awesome if someone in the company would read this and maybe try using the app once to place an order then, once it doesn’t work sit down with the app people and, make it work...
Annoyed!! It glitches and causes order’s to get messed up! Here is my order problem example, wanted 2 pizzas 1 with all pepperoni, reg cheese, reg sauce (which I pay good attention to bc the other gets light cheese and light sauce) and then olives on half. For this one they gave me instead, extra cheese on half (which I hate!) Then for pizza #2, ordered all pepperoni with light cheese and sauce, ended up with up with only half pepperoni(which it clearly does not say on my order), I know I specifically said “NO” when the pop up menu suggest extra cheese too! Then if that’s not enough, to end the madness, my 4 pack of 20oz was ordered as 2 Pepsi’s and 2 mountain dews and guess what, got 3 mountain dews and1 Pepsi!!! Then I have a receipt on my pizza’s (the one with no description)that’s $10 less then the one a paid!!! What kinda of chaos is this, i guarantee when I call, and I will, they will do everything possible to blame it ALL on me, they always do. 9 out of 10 times, I prove my case! Ifwhen I call, my experience is different, I will update this review! Don’t hold your breath though! Just double, triple and maybe even call them to verify they have the proper order, this is a pain!!! Good Luck my fella consumers!!!
If only there was 0⭐️ option
This app is terrible. So bad that it actually affects how well I enjoy your pizza. I actually can’t enjoy it because your app hasn’t worked properly for the last 7 MONTHS!! I’ve relied on Dominos to RELIABLY deliver with a functioning app. Your apps MAIN issues that really shouldn’t be issues include:
1. Adding a new address when ordering. It takes forever to verify an address. Then I shut down the app and restart it and my address is in the saved section. I shouldn’t have to keep closing your app for it to save my input.
2. I can’t get into the Order menu. I click order now and NOTHING happens. It just sits there with the map up showing me my nearest Pizza Hut location and that’s all. So I can’t even look at your menu and order anything!!
It’s just a shame because I honestly used to enjoy your pizza. I even considered, after 7 months, ordering from you. But again your app has failed me and from what I see, everyone else writing these recent reviews. Until you fix your app, I’ll be enjoying the 5-Star(check their App Store rating compared to yours😉) service, quality, and taste of Dominos pizza. Amazing how much a functioning app can affect your customers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.