Welcome to Pizza The Pie, a fresh and innovative take on classic puzzle video games. Use the falling toppings to create pizza slices that match your customers' orders. Travel the world and make various regional pizzas curated by world-renowned chef J. Kenji López-Alt.
The concept seems simple but you'll need to act quickly if you want to become the most successful pizza maker in the world.
Pizza The Pie offers over 50 unique levels in story mode, as well as endless and time trial modes. This is a complete game, no in-app purchases are needed to fully enjoy the game.
- iPhone & iPad support
- 50+ levels
- Endless mode
- Time Trial mode
- Over 15 real pizza recipes
- Over 25 regional toppings
- Full game, no extra purchases needed
The massive update you've all been waiting for!
- Full iPad support. Pizza The Pie now runs natively on any iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro running iOS 9.0+
- Landscape support. All the backgrounds and menus have been redone to work in both landscape and portrait modes
- Time Trial mode: You have 99 seconds to complete as many slices as possible. Combos will give you bonus time
- Improved Endless mode: There is now only one main endless mode that features a more progressive difficulty setting and some UI improvements
- The original 4 endless modes have been moved into Story World
- Added new theme: Yellow Mellow
- All current themes have been altered
- Combos are now worth more points, especially if you're performing a streak
- Adjusted difficulty levels in Japan and Europe
- Assets are now in higher resolution due to the larger screen support
- The logo has been slightly modified because a tiny alignment problem was driving me bonkers
- Fixed an issue where the story world was using the wrong icon when getting back into the level select mode
- The music will now pause when you pause the game
- Christmas theme has been temporarily removed
- Removed the confusing second endless mode button
- UI and UX improvements all around
Thanks for playing and please share and review the game if you like it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.