PJIDx is constructed based on the guidelines by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), Musculoskeletal Infection Society (MSIS) and International Consensus Meeting (ICM) on Periprosthetic Joint Infection to provide orthopaedic surgeons and healthcare professional with the most updated methods for assessing PJI.
In 2013, the first meeting of the International Consensus on Periprosthetic Joint Infection was held in Philadelphia. More than 400 experts in the field and over 150 societies contributed to this effort. The consensus meeting produced an algorithm for diagnosis of PJI that also capitalizes on the knowledge gleaned from prior efforts by AAOS and MSIS. PJIDx incorporates this algorithm to provide the latest expert opinion on assessing PJI to the users.
- Compatibility with iPhone X and iOS 11
- Minor bug fixes
- Parvizi Surgical Innovation, Llc
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medap LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.