PatientKeeper’s mobile app supports physicians’ clinical workflow and provides anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data from disparate backend systems. The PatientKeeper Mobile Platform overlays your existing hospital systems so physicians can easily access clinical results, view enterprise PACS images, enter orders, enter charges and perform other clinical workflows -- all from within a single app on their iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. To access data, your organization needs to be a licensed PatientKeeper customer.
This application will only work in conjunction with a hospital or physician practice PatientKeeper installation. For log in information, please contact your organization’s PatientKeeper representative or click the link below to request a demonstration.
With PatientKeeper’s Mobile Platform, physicians can:
• Enter lab, medication, diagnostic imaging, dietary, consult, and other orders.
• Enter charges for each patient visit/encounter. Easily identify visits with missing charges.
• Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date patient list.
• Access and trend lab results from hospital-based and community laboratories.
• Review radiology, microbiology, and pathology test results.
• Seamlessly access enterprise PACS images directly from the image report within a single app.
• Review medication lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds. Review patients’ complete dispensing history (including doses not given).
• View all clinical notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
• Review an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and other vital signs as well as input/output measurements.
• Review a patient’s known allergies, including substance, type (drug, food, or environment) and a description of any reaction.
• And much more
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Last updated is a disaster
The app was working flawless then after the last update it stopped working I can't see my patients list it won't synchronize it gives an error message saying device is not recognized I called apple we reinstalled the app and restored the phone to factory settings still it won't synchronize I will give it a week if it doesn't work I will delete it
Crashes CONSTANTLY at login. Overall USELESS
If it every worked without continuously deleting and reinstalling, it might be marginally useful. The few times it stays open past login, it shows glimmers of potential but it is clear that no clinicians were involved in its design. Would go back to drawing board or, at the very least, fix crashing bugs. Negative stars for now.
Access to Clinical data
This is a good app to view clinical data. It is user friendly and smart. A little slow to sync and load though.
- PatientKeeper, Inc.
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PatientKeeper, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.