** If you are using a Thursby PKard Reader and do not need support for derived credentials you can download the Sub Rosa app at no cost.**
Are you tired of having to take your heavy laptop, tangled charger, and clunky card reader with you on trips? Would you like to be able to quickly read and respond to encrypted emails from home or while on the road?
The U.S. engineered Sub Rosa Pro secure web browser supports web site access from an iPad or iPhone with strong, two-factor authentication using a CAC, PIV, or derived credential (such as Purebred). Sub Rosa Pro is the only mobile browser available that allows you to access Defense Travel Systems (DTS) and sign/encrypt/decrypt email through Outlook Web Access (OWA).Full access to calendaring makes managing and coordinating meetings easier than ever.
Sub Rosa Pro is FIPS 140-2 validated.
Web, web email, portal,and collaboration site access are supported, including Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), Defense Travel Systems (DTS), and SharePoint, for example, U.S. Military AKO, NKO, and AF Portals.
Thursby is the market leader in secure Apple Department of Defense (DoD), government, and highly regulated enterprise integration, delivering the security features absent in native Apple and generic enterprise tools. Thursby is US owned, operated, and General Services Administration (GSA) listed, delivering innovative Apple products and services for three decades.
You can find our quick start guide here -
Thursby technical and commercial support is by real people, over the phone and by email from Arlington, Texas. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or +1 (817) 478-5070.
Sub Rosa Pro supports industry and U.S. Government standards including ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, and FIPS 201 (with an approved reader). Most popular smart card types are supported including CAC, Dual Persona CAC, PIV, and PIV-I.
** NOTES **
• Perceived performance depends on Wi-Fi or cell bandwidth, internet “weather” and back-end data center or cloud infrastructure
• Please note that Thursby apps may not function correctly and are not supported on “jail broken” devices for security reasons
• Sub Rosa Pro is an integral part of the Thursby PKard Toolkit secure app development and policy management ecosystem
• The iTunes app is an individual/consumer distribution, custom builds are available for organizations
Very minor change to how Thursby certificates are trusted.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great way to access your CAC stuff online; however, it still needs some updates to make it user friendly. Sizing the screen to fit the actual size of your phone screen is one thing that would be nice, but besides that....freedom!!!
This APP has tremendous upside, but still needs some work...
- Conversation mode works fairly well until attempting to move MSGS from Inbox to another Folder... APP crashes...
- When replying to MSG there's no MSG break between the last MSG and the reply MSG...
- Unable to perform AO functions in DTS...
If you have already done so, please contact our support team regarding your issues. You can contact them by calling +1 817-478-5070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursby Software Systems, Inc.
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2011-2018 Thursby Software Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.