PlaceList - Create lists of places, search, sort, and tag them
By John Rogers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create lists of places, search, sort, and tag them.
Placelist uses Foursquare to get data about places so you can view their hours, price, location and tips all from within the list. You can also import your lists and suggested lists from Foursquare.
Share lists with your friends with just an email. Once they sign into the app, the'll be able to edit the list with you or just view it, depending on your preference.
Sort your lists by how far away they are, when you added them to the list, or alphabetically. Filter your list by whether or not you've visited them or not.
An optional pro in-app purchase allows the creation of longer lists (more than 50 venues) or more than 10 lists.
Note that you must have a Foursquare account to use this app.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Import your lists and suggested ones from Foursquare.
* Improved tracking of when you've visited venues
* Duplicate friend's lists so you can edit them
* The map tries harder to show places from your list even when you're not nearby
* Speed and reliability improvements