**TOP Entertainment App in the U.S. and CANADA** More Than 2,000,000+ Users
Last 2 Days for FREE - Download Now Places I’ve Pooped and get FREE update for a Lifetime
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
(5/5) "Pooping in places normal people don't. I swear this Places I've Pooped app has changed my life for the better" Adam Joseph
(5/5) "If you have an iPhone and haven't downloaded the app Places I've Pooped. What are you doing with your life?" Maggie Mayy
(5/5) "Awesome app, and I am not the only one who thinks so, it is one of my son's favorites!" Simon Clark
(5/5) "Places I've Pooped is so unbelievably official on my home screen now. [Added to] the prime bottom row spot." Alan Sears
(5/5) "Great app , you must have it... Cheers to the developers!" Udit Kumar
Places I've Pooped is a little gem that helps you track all the places you've pooped in the world. Expand your territory, mark everywhere you've visited bombs away!
Version 2, the big #2, now enables sharing with friends! Download Now
Now you can Follow your FB friends who login in via FB to app
Facebook API upgraded for the login
Added option to Like Poop pins
Now you can view Pins of the users you follow.
You will get notification when any your followed user drops the pin.
Ratings and Reviews
I've never been the same
Deification is something that is tied to the soul. It strengthens your body with its sweet release. Sometimes after a long day I enjoy sitting on a porcelain throne--be it in a stall in a nearby Home Depot or at some strangers house. This app has changed me. Now I can share my spiritual experience with all of my friends AND the stranger who owns the house I'm in right now excreting sweet sweet waste.
Great idea, terrible execution
I love the concept of the app; however, it RARELY works. I “drop bombs” every time I go but they never are saved to my account. I’ve had the app for two years and I use it consistently. Dropping a bomb at once a day (at least once a day) over the course of two years adds up to 730 pins. Currently I have 7 saved. This is one of my favorite apps but because it never works I feel like it deserves less than one star. I hope the creators see this and are able to do something to fix it.
Best app ever
I don’t usually rate apps unless they’re the most amazing thing ever. This app meets that description perrrrrfectly. I love how I can see how my friends are doing and make sure they are not constipated. Because the more stressed you, the more likely you are to have constipation, and I wanna be there for my friends
- Abdullah Siddique
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Siddique IT Consultancy FZE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.