By Ndemic Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with well over a billion games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with almost a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being one of the most popular paid iPhone games ever!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.13.2
Plague Inc Mutation 13 Discovered - new Shadow Plague expansion pack!
1. Shadow Plague added- This sentient, mutagenic pathogen triggers a powerful thirst for blood in its chosen host. Can humanity defend itself against a powerful vampire attacking from the shadows?
- Consume humanity - Feed carefully to grow in power and transform into a monstrous bat to strategically set up lairs and shadow portals.
- Emerge from the Shadows - Create slaves to worship your vampire and use Blood Rage to defeat the Templar who hunt your vampire as well as the WHO who seek to eradicate your pathogen
- Cover the world in darkness - Master unique gameplay mechanics and strategies to help your vampire rule the world!
2. BREXIT events now added into the simulation. Help influence whether the UK has a soft, hard or 'brutal' Brexit - or even keep Britain in the EU after all!
3. Performance improvements
4. Various minor features as well as game balance tweaks / AI improvements / bug fix
1.13.2 - Over 100 new Custom Scenarios added and minor difficulty tweak
I have future updates planned – let me know what you want!
p.s. You can now pre-order Plague Inc: The Board Game to infect your tabletop...
Now this game is legit fun. I'm not gonna rant about Simian Flu being probably the hardest brutal I have to beat (it's my last one besides shadow plague). No I'm not gonna rant about fungus probably being the hardest Mega-Brutal. But instead, about its fan base. Now the Youtubers are OK as they post tutorials that helped me beat literally every plague on brutal. But I'm gonna talk about the noobs (no offense). There are a lot of people that rant about the game being unbalanced ( COUGH COUGH Necroa Virus COUGH COUGH). Many people call out the game for being to "hard," when really it's kinda the same strategy for the basic plagues and mixed up for the special plagues. Now I understand people want to beat the game without help of Internet, but unless you've been known for being the strategy king in your family, I suggest you look for a little help. I like that the game wants you to play more because of the cheats, it adds a sense of challenge to game for reward, instead of just the plain golden biohazard medal thing...
7+ (iOS 10.x)
I should not have waited so long to try this app, as it presents a delicious irony. I greatly appreciate the latest balance adjustments by the development team, but took away stars because even the best strategies are undone during humanity's final throes. This usually manifests as a sudden dying off—faster than the chosen pathogen's rate of transmission—of several hosts in the last region, which results in the improbable survival of a small number. This, of course, appears to encourage the purchase of DNA one would have earned had the latest scenario reached its likely conclusion. There's a word for this phenomenon as it relates to unpaid apps: "freemium." I don't know what to call it when an app was relatively inexpensive to install but costs much, much more to enjoy (ie, consistently see the probable and/or likely outcome of one's efforts). ***EDIT: Post-release support for this title has been exceptional. These are the developers we should support.
New update is awful
I recently started playing the game again because I herd the vampire plague came out.
Now maybe this was a previous update or maybe I'm just extremely out of practice but with the new update I can't beat any of the special plagues (besides neuron worm, but that one was always super easy), at first it was just the new vampire plague, I played it on casual difficulty a ton and could never beat it. I cut my losses and played the necro-plague and it's near impossible now too, I can't even beat it on casual even though I've beaten it on brutal before.
Now it has been a long time since I last played the game, but I really doubt I'm so out of practice I can't beat the game on casual difficulty, considering I used to play things on brutal.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 1.13.2
- Size: 95.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ndemic Creations LTD
- © 2011, Ndemic Creations LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Necroa Virus$1.99
- Unlock Neurax Worm$1.99
- Unlock 7 Standard Plagues$2.99
- Unlock Cheats$9.99
- Unlock All Genes$7.99
- Scenario Pack$2.99
- Unlock Virus$0.99
- Unlock Simian Flu$1.99
- Plague Pack$12.99
- Unlock Genetic Mimic gene$0.99