By Ndemic Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with well over a billion games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 3rd most popular iPhone game of 2015!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.12.3
Plague Inc. Mutation 12 Discovered - Custom Scenarios and Random Name Generator!
1. Custom Scenarios - loads of new diseases and worlds made by Plague Inc. fans! Rebuild society after a devastating plague, infect all of humanity with Rabies, or even take over the world with Fridges!
2. Random Name Generator - Tens of thousands of witty, dramatic, weird and wonderful names for your precious disease. Each one hand-crafted for you by our custom built PlagueBot!
3. Longer disease names - as requested by millions of players, your disease name can now be 33% longer!
4. Performance improvements for all devices
5. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix
Hotfix:1.12.2: Fixed a few rare issues with custom scenarios which could cause crashes or odd behaviour
Hotfix 1.12.3: Fixed isolated crashes on certain custom scenarios and iOS 6.
P.S. we are currently working on the next new disease type (coming very soon)!
Stuck in update limbo...
I got this game around three years ago, and within a few months I'd bought all available IAP's - hoping it would continue to be as fun and addicting as it had proven to be. I really liked the Neurax Worm, I LOVED the Necroa Virus, and the Simian Flu has so much replay appeal. BUT WE'RE IN UPDATE LIMBO NOW. It's been, I don't even know how long, since I've cared about an update. Scenarios? They got too boring, too fast. Custom scenarios? Not enough detail and customization behind them, so they're all still kind of sloppy - I even bought the (8 save slots, unlimited daily downloads) IAP and all the ones I've played have potential if only there was more customization in the details. Where are the new viruses? New transmission types? I've been seeing this "Coming Very Soon" for a very long time now. I was so excited at first because I have a guess as to what it will be (it's kind of obvious but I don't want to ruin it for those who don't), but I'm starting to doubt it'll be worth this long of a wait. If the next update doesn't include the new "coming very soon" virus, I'm going to delete this app until at least a few new ones are added. Wasn't a total waste of money, but I am disappointed.
I caught my own disease
After playing the game f r a couple days I realized I had some of the symptoms of my custom disease. I check with my family and friends and they were feeling the same. It was at this point when I realized the game had come to life. I saw people dropping like flys in the streets and resurrecting as zombies. So I ran and joined a group of survivors. As the world fell into chaos and governments collapsed, we traveled north as the zombies would freeze in the cold, when we set up camp in Wisconsin we were attacked in the night by bandits and the noise lured a herd of zombies to us. I was the last survivor of this ordeal and I ran. A couple days later I started getting sicker and came to the conclusion that I would not last much longer, so I tied myself to a fence and slowly died. I'm a zombie now and it's not as bad as I though, I mean food is scarce and I'm not very good looking, but all in all being a zombie is pretty fun. Thank you plague inc.
10/10 would die again
Addictive & Challenging
Worth the money!
Every update makes this game more amazing.
The normal plague types are realistic & fun, even as they annoy you. The frustration level I feel is not so much to make me want to stop playing, but enough to make the game challenging.
The Special plague types (Neurax Worm & Zombies) are realistic with a grain of salt. Salt being zombies are not real, nor are worms that control your brain/enslave humanity. IF they were real, based on the realistic way the normal plague types play out, these are realistic too. Both cost extra (and are worth the $ IMO), so if you are the kind of person complaining that they aren't realistic, don't buy them. They take nothing away from the game, they only add a different way to play.
The music & sound effects are fantastic, but you can listen to your own music if you choose, in which case only the sound effects are audible - and the game handles this automatically without having to play around with settings.
My only complaint is with Greenland, but that's no fault of the makers of this game. (Update: Russia/Norway by boat! Muahahahahahahaa!!)
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 1.12.3
- Size: 65.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ndemic Creations LTD
- © 2011, Ndemic Creations LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Necroa Virus$1.99
- Unlock Neurax Worm$1.99
- Unlock 7 Standard Plagues$2.99
- Unlock Cheats$9.99
- Unlock All Genes$7.99
- Unlock Virus$0.99
- Scenario Pack$2.99
- Unlock Simian Flu$1.99
- Plague Pack$12.99
- Unlock Genetic Mimic gene$0.99