Plan to Eat
By Plan To Eat, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Plan to Eat helps busy households get healthy dinners on the table. Collect and organize your recipes, drag those recipes onto your meal planning calendar, and Plan to Eat will make your shopping list for you.
Plan to Eat will give you the benefits of meal planning (saving money, eating better food, and eating together more often) while using your recipes, planned on your schedule!
The Plan to Eat app gives you easy access your Plan to Eat shopping list while on the go, even when you're offline. Everything in the app is automatically synced to your account on the Plan to Eat website.
• Access your recipes and use the recipe Cooking View to cook from a step-by-step version of any recipe on your list.
• Your personalized shopping list is made automatically by selecting a date range from your Plan to Eat planner.
• Add or edit your stores and grocery categories to customize a shopping list that is perfect for how you shop.
• Check off items as you shop and your purchased items will be displayed on the desktop version of Plan to Eat.
• Add or edit items on your list and Plan to Eat automatically select the store and grocery category based on what you've selected in the past.
• View planned recipes associated with items on your grocery list.
• Use the Staples List to add common, and often forgotten, items to your shopping list.
• Divide and conquer: Go shopping with a friend and the list will automatically update as each of you use the app.
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at email@example.com
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!
What's New in Version 1.2.14
Bug fix: Editing an ingredient on your shopping list will keep the reference to any associated recipes.
Still in progress, but awesome company
It’s obvious that this doesn’t have everything in it yet, but nevertheless, it is still polished. I’ve been working with this in beta for several months now and see it grow in leaps and bounds. I’ve been with Plan to Eat for several years and it is the best in the marketplace. They’re mobile website works beautifully with everything you need and I’m excited to see that functionality coming to an app. Keep up the excellent development. I look forward to the full feature-set in the app.
Waiting for meal planner
Okay, I’m going to give it 4 stars for now...because I love the website and have been using it for years. I am excited to see that you’re finally working on an app and that you say you’re working on the meal planning function in the app. I was excited to see there was finally an app and then disappointed to see there was no actual meal planner. However, if that doesn’t happen, I’ll have to come back and change my rating because PLAN to Eat doesn’t really work with out the ability to PLAN.
I support this developer
I've been using the website for many years. I have about 600 recipes saved there. This app is a companion to the website. It is the Shopping List only. I have the website saved as on icon on my phone and plan from there. Then use this app at the grocery store. I am waiting and wishing for a full iOS app that mirrors the website.