Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in Korea AppStore Best of 2013!!!
Welcome to our awesome app, PlanBe!
* It syncs with iCal, Reminders, etc...
* It’s incredibly easy to use
* Is Super fast
⌘ It's All in One Organizer, PlanBe.
It intergrates built-in Calendar, Reminders, Toodledo, Yahoo!, Exchange and Outlook account.
⌘ Check your All schedule at a glance.
Various themes and font options for readability
Supports various view modes(daily, weekly, monthly, task)
⌘ Universal App
One purchase allows you to use PlanBe across iPhone and iPad.
⌘ Say Hello on Facebook and our website!
⌛ Reviews about PlanBe
"This is what the iCal app should have been" - Morg33
"Really nice app that does all-in-one functions of calendar and to-dos" - Jahpung
"Very good app, moves very fast." - Tribbs6488
"Very clean UI. Easy to use and it works as advertised" - bm12655
"This app makes managing calendar events and tasks invredibly easy" - TheAtomicPunk70
"the best combined calendar events and reminders app in the store" - aquares
"Syncs fast with no hassle. Very very userfreindly" - gcukurova
⌛ Intuitive Input and Editing
- 'Quick Add' allows you to entry event and task extremely quickly
: supports to input schedule, time intervals, location, dates
- Pop-up menu for editing/moving/converting/duplicating/deleting event and to-do
- Drag & Drop to move/duplicate/convert/delete items (located in the weekly view)
- Importance classification ranging from (!) to (!!!) assignable to all tasks
⌛ A Clear and Simple View
- Various themes supported
- 6pt to 22pt font size settings including transparency and font type
- Landscape and portrait mode functionality and extended view information
- WeatherBe is the brand new weather info app.
- It shows weekly weather info and informs rainy day.
- PlanBe can display weather info by syncing with WeatherBe.
- Check on PlanBe - [Setting]-[Information]-[WeatherBe].
⌛ Additional Features
- Password lock
- App Badge options(shows a number on the PlanBe icon indicating current status)
: Unfinished work to-do / events / date / week number / incomplete events
- Instant, direct printing of the current view via Air Print
- Multi-language support - English, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- Public holidays of 35 countries built-in
One purchase, all iDevices. PlanBe is 100% compatible with all of your apple devices.
We have optimized PlanBe for iOS and hope you enjoy it’s rock-solid performance and design.
⌛ Unique iPhone Features
- Sliding Menu
- Bulk deletion and movement of items on the to-do view
- In the to-do view, under item titles, a system for starring by date and group
⌛ Unique iPad Features
- Unique navigation bar to help quickly move around the day, week and month views
- Landscape days view presenting data from the weekly calendar
- On the daily calendar, a separate section for to-do tasks/reminders
- A godly undo button
⌛ We cannot wait to hear your feedback!
- Facebook : facebook.com/Plan.PlanBe
- Twitter: @PlanBeApp
- User Voice : http://vitae.uservoice.com/
What's New in Version 2.89
- (Fix) Compatibility issues on iOS 9
I really liked this app when I first got it. I have been using it for about a year now. I gave it only 3 stars because it does not seem to keep entries older than about 2 months. I noticed this a few months ago when I needed to find some info from a prior appointment. I scrolled back and other than recurring events (such as payday every 2 weeks), the calendar was empty. everything completely wiped out! As best I could see, there is no setting to fix this. I will definitley be finding a new planner.
Finally a calendar that isn't just a bunch of dots. I need to see the month at a glance. My only wish is if it could sync with my husbands calendar.
It’s on a par with calendars 5 as the best calendar app if you want tasks/reminders integration.
BUG REPORT: Trying to make a phone call from a phone number link when the phone number contains parentheses and a space causes the app to crash. For example I can dial (310)555-7890 fine. But I cannot dial (310) 555-7890. The space after the parentheses causes the app to crash when you click to call the number.
In the USA, we use parentheses around the area code followed by a space. iOS address book also uses parentheses followed by a space.
Can the developer please fix this?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 2.89
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Nemustech
- © Copyright (c) 2012-5 Namu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.