Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in Korea AppStore Best of 2013!!!
Welcome to our awesome app, PlanBe!
* It syncs with iCal, Reminders, etc...
* It’s incredibly easy to use
* Is Super fast
⌘ It's All in One Organizer, PlanBe.
It intergrates built-in Calendar, Reminders, Toodledo, Yahoo!, Exchange and Outlook account.
⌘ Check your All schedule at a glance.
Various themes and font options for readability
Supports various view modes(daily, weekly, monthly, task)
⌘ Universal App
One purchase allows you to use PlanBe across iPhone and iPad.
⌘ Say Hello on Facebook and our website!
⌛ Reviews about PlanBe
"This is what the iCal app should have been" - Morg33
"Really nice app that does all-in-one functions of calendar and to-dos" - Jahpung
"Very good app, moves very fast." - Tribbs6488
"Very clean UI. Easy to use and it works as advertised" - bm12655
"This app makes managing calendar events and tasks invredibly easy" - TheAtomicPunk70
"the best combined calendar events and reminders app in the store" - aquares
"Syncs fast with no hassle. Very very userfreindly" - gcukurova
⌛ Intuitive Input and Editing
- 'Quick Add' allows you to entry event and task extremely quickly
: supports to input schedule, time intervals, location, dates
- Pop-up menu for editing/moving/converting/duplicating/deleting event and to-do
- Drag & Drop to move/duplicate/convert/delete items (located in the weekly view)
- Importance classification ranging from (!) to (!!!) assignable to all tasks
⌛ A Clear and Simple View
- Various themes supported
- 6pt to 22pt font size settings including transparency and font type
- Landscape and portrait mode functionality and extended view information
- WeatherBe is the brand new weather info app.
- It shows weekly weather info and informs rainy day.
- PlanBe can display weather info by syncing with WeatherBe.
- Check on PlanBe - [Setting]-[Information]-[WeatherBe].
⌛ Additional Features
- Password lock
- App Badge options(shows a number on the PlanBe icon indicating current status)
: Unfinished work to-do / events / date / week number / incomplete events
- Instant, direct printing of the current view via Air Print
- Multi-language support - English, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- Public holidays of 35 countries built-in
One purchase, all iDevices. PlanBe is 100% compatible with all of your apple devices.
We have optimized PlanBe for iOS and hope you enjoy it’s rock-solid performance and design.
⌛ Unique iPhone Features
- Sliding Menu
- Bulk deletion and movement of items on the to-do view
- In the to-do view, under item titles, a system for starring by date and group
⌛ Unique iPad Features
- Unique navigation bar to help quickly move around the day, week and month views
- Landscape days view presenting data from the weekly calendar
- On the daily calendar, a separate section for to-do tasks/reminders
- A godly undo button
⌛ We cannot wait to hear your feedback!
- Facebook : facebook.com/Plan.PlanBe
- Twitter: @PlanBeApp
- User Voice : http://vitae.uservoice.com/
What's New in Version 2.84
- (Fix) Compatibility issues on iOS 8.3 - emoji, keyboard etc
Keeps getting better...except for nag.
STILL loving it and loving it...kinda
This is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️app. I took back one because of the NAG about writing a review. Developers need to stop doing that to us. You pay for an app, use it, review it, and the stupid nag for a review keeps popping up. STOP IT!!
Been using this awhile now and every change makes it that much better. Just wish there were more customization options. I really don't like the iphone / iPad calendar at all, and I totally hate reminders on both the iphone and iPad. This combines both into one place in a usable, organized format. Generally not a big fan of all in one apps, but this one does it perfectly and RIGHT with no problems and no goofy 3d party sync issues. This is my most used app ever, and stays my favorite.
Great tool with one main weakness
I have used PlanBe for a couple of years and it replaced my paper Day Timer. Very handy and user friendly. I recommend it highly.
My main gripe: I initially installed when my iPad was an old model that did not support task deadlines. So when I added a task on my iPhone (which does support this feature) after a minute or so, when the devices synced, the deadline vanished on all devices. Now that I have a new iPad and have removed PlanBe from the old one, I would have expected the problem to go away. Not so. It still occurs. I have reported this problem to no avail.
Best I've found by far
Other apps have finally figured out how helpful it is to have events and tasks on the same screen, but this app is still the best at doing it. It makes the best use of space, so I can see more on one screen without having to scroll. It's fast and easy to add, move or edit entries. You won't be disappointed. Each update takes this app to another level of excellence!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 07, 2015
- Version: 2.84
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Nemustech
- © Copyright (c) 2012-5 Namu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.