PlanCal is a powerful scheduler to manage daily life better for individuals. With calendars, tasks, iOS Reminder and notes in one app, you'd be able to get more done.
While there are so many calendar apps to download and use, including the default calendar app, why should I trust this planner pro app and use it as my organizer app? Well, this is a fair question to ask and here are just a few reasons for installing this wonderful app:
PlanCal is designed for those people who're looking for a mobile calendar and planner that manages a schedule in the simplest and most organized way. Say goodbye to other calendars and schedule planner apps, because we combine events, tasks, iOS Reminder and notes in one place.
- Add, edit or delete event easily.
- Sync with iOS calendars and events.
- Support day, week, month, agenda and custom view.
- Move events in a day, week or month view with drag & drop.
- Manually change the row height in day view by zooming.
- Create multiple lists to display different types of tasks.
- Create recurring tasks.
- Set due date for tasks.
- Set priority and reminder for each item.
- Set up icon and color for lists.
- Filter tasks by priority.
- iOS Reminder.
- Support to drag & drop tasks.
- Unlimited number of memos for each day.
- Support ordered and unordered list style.
- Multiple views to show events, tasks and memos together.
- Export calendar with Email or Print.
- Provide kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people.
- Organize your calendar, tasks, iOS Reminder and memos at everywhere, access with any devices.
- Sync tasks and memos between multiple devices by the account created in our app.
Please write to us at email@example.com before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Supported to drag & drop tasks
- Supported to drag & drop in week and month view
- Fixed the issue of iOS reminder
- Fixed the crash of Face ID authorization
- Some other improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful planning app! Not only does it have the regular perks that all other phone planners have but it brings custom touches that you can add in yourself to set apart lists, tasks, memos, events and anything else you need to track in your busy life! I am a very particular planning person and this covers all the marks for me! I 100% recommend to ANYONE who needs some organization in their life.
I would give you a 5 star except on this iPhone version, it doesn’t sync right. I can’t force a sync and so I can’t rely on it having the most up to date information.
I don’t have this problem with the iPad version.
Otherwise I love it.
Hello, is there any way to check items off when done or show them completed without deleting them? Thank you for your time and response.
Developer Response ,
Hi here, please follow the steps below to show completed items.
1. Slide from the left border to get the menu panel in main view.
2. Tap ‘Tasks’.
3. Tap any list.
4. Click on the button in the lower right corner that looks like an eye.
If you have any other needs or suggestions please feel free to contact us.
- Dongdong Wang
- 43.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ShawNor Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.