Planes Live Free is a simple yet powerful flight tracking tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate our flight tracker - the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and biplanes online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
* Weather Overlays
* Unlimited number of alerts
* 2x faster data update
* Terminal, Check In, Gate and Baggage info
* No Ads
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 month subscription with 3-day free trial
- 3 month subscription
- 1 year subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Stay connected with your family and friends while they're traveling, plan your own trip effectively or simply track flights for fun in an easy and enjoyable way by using incredible flight tracker app!
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The airline tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
For complete access to all Planes Live features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Location to provide you with information about your nearest planes and airports;
* Notifications so that you never miss important updates for flights and locations you are following.
This is your captain speaking. We are flying over the version 1.19 where we have slightly improved offline mode, fixed some bugs and optimized the app even more.
Thank you for choosing “Planes Live”!
Your comfort and mobility - our first priority.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the time
I cannot properly evaluate this apps functionality in free mode, because every 3rd touch of the screen pops up very annoying loud game ads. More than one; at least two every time. Yes, I know I can select free trial of full features to get rid of them. But I do not want to go through that hassle, including not forgetting to unsubscribe in 3 days if I don't want it.
The developer's high pressure business model is flawed and reflects a lack of understanding of his customer. He would get more subscriptions if he allowed the person to evaluate the app in peace without signing up for the free trial. Then after a few days, begin the harassment, if you must. But as it is, it is too disturbing to take the time to evaluate. I write this knowing he is reading these.
Too bad. It looked like it might have been a good about to have. But it is not worth the hassle.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
Waste of time. Ugh better to use the app The Flight Tracker from International. Trying to find a particular flight? forget it. All you will get are those incessant moronic game ads from King - every single time. After hours of trying I've given up on this app and am going to delete it for good and all. I follow a lot of family flights and this app does nothing but get me terribly frustrated. By comparison Internationals app The Flight Tracker is easy to use, tells me what I want to know and generally keeps me updated on the status of my family's flights. What more could I want?
Follow up report: Tried to track my wife's flight - could not find the flight track anywhere, so it must be still on the ground. But guess what, it took off an more than hour ago and is already more than 500 miles en-route to its destination. This app is still crap!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. These functionality limitations in the app are compensated by the fact that it’s free. Please consider checking our portfolio for the applications with no ads that are available for download on different terms.
You can find a flight if you tap Search button at the top of the screen and then enter the flight number in the search field.
I wanted to see what this was app was like. It showed free. Then going into after install it showed I could have a three day trial. Ok. No problem. Then after clicking ok it brought me to a screen the price options for 3 levels of subscription. I clicked x because it didn’t pertain to me. However it then showed on the next screen that I had the premium (highest) level purchased to be charged after the three days of trial. I freaked and got in the Apple chat and was walking through subscription cancellation. I then deleted the app. I will confirm in three days to make sure I am not going to get call. I for sure clicked x. It was a big x but obviously a ruse as clicking it signed you up for the highest amount. Not right. I don’t know why people do business this way. I have no desire to trust them with my money in any way. So beware.
Developer Response ,
The application does not initiate a payment unless you subscribe for Premium. If you had a free trial and haven’t canceled it, the account should have been charged only after the end of the trial period and then automatically according to the duration of your subscription plan. You can always cancel it through your device Settings - iTunes & App Store - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions - Manage. Otherwise please contact Apple support directly.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 161.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Planes Live Premium 1 Month $4.99
- Planes Live Premium 1 Month $1.99
- Planes Live Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.