The world’s definitive source of art news and information. Planet Art is your personal guide to the contemporary art world, bringing news from a range of leading publications, institutions, and influencers together in one convenient, beautiful app. Better understanding of the art world is just a tap away.
**Winner of the 2015 Red Dot Design Award**
“A truly valiant attempt to separate the signal from the noise” – Artspace
As seen also in The New York Times, Bloomberg, Forbes and Time Out.
Planet Art uses smart data algorithms to collect and organize the best art news into custom content streams. Get instant access to articles that are relevant to your interests, and conveniently tap into their true value. With related tags and connected stories, Planet Art helps you grow as an enthusiast or collector by unearthing intelligence that you may have otherwise missed. It’s art news at your fingertips.
• Explore a world’s worth of art news from one convenient place
• Access articles from over 80 reputable sources and tap into their true value
• Create a personalized content stream based on your interests
• Discover new trends, artists, and developments with related tags and connected stories
• Enjoy a distraction-free, beautiful reading experience
By downloading, installing, or using any associated mobile or other applications supplied by UBS to allow you to access UBS Planet Art or otherwise accessing or using the content and other services and functionalities available to you via UBS Planet Art (collectively, the "UBS Planet Art Services"), you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out in the following:
• Privacy Statement http://www.ubs.com/global/en/legalinfo2/privacy.html
• UBS Planet Art Terms of Service http://www.ubs.com/planetart-termsofservice
We’re updating our app frequently to offer you the best experience. Download the latest version in order to get full access to all improvements and features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great so far
I'm giving the app 4 stars because I just started using it today and I don't know what kind of issues I could run into with it. So far, it has a great layout and is aesthetically pleasing. Best part is that it's free and some articles are exactly the same as those on artnet, and artnet only let you read the headlines unless you subscribe. So far so good!
Best news app for art enthusiasts
I haven't experienced any issue so far. The design is clean and neat minimal design. The interface is user-friendly. You can easily follow the art world news. I love the 'trending' feature. Basically you can see what is trendy in the art world! I love it!
Exciting new model for contemporary art information
It will be very exciting to watch Planet Art evolve. It's a great new model for finding the latest contemporary art information.
- UBS AG
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 UBS AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.