Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
Featuring old-school turn based tactical battles, a dynamic plot that changes based on your choices, several possible solutions to each situation using various non-combat skills, Planet Stronghold delivers a very high replayability!
- Play as male or female, six characters to date including homosexual romance
- Four classes, many quests, dynamic plot for high replayability
- Old school RPG turn-based gameplay with many stats and items
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak
- Craft over 80 extra weapons and armors in thebonus content version
- Added Retina highres font support
- Built against the latest RenPy
Ratings and Reviews
Eh could have been better
I played lots of "Choose your adventure" types of game and this one isn't in the top of my list but it is also not at the bottom the story is alright though could have use more polishing the gameplay was fair (Scout is the best class) and the romance is there if you very well want it the only thing is earning relationship points is extremely easy rather if that's a good or bad thing is up to you
It takes a little time to get used to it but once you find the right system, great game. Perfect length if you want something like KOTOR but shorter.
The developer markets the game as free but it's only "free" up until a few missions into Chapter 2. If it was marketed as the lite/demo it is, I would have considered buying. The animation is nice and dialogue is tolerable, something rare in these type of games. The gameplay is smooth, but that one issue just kills it.
- Celso Riva
- 90.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Riva Celso
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the full story $5.99
- Bonus Content $2.99
- Refill colony's energy $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.