PlanGrid - The construction collaboration and punchlist tool for the contractor and architect
By PlanGrid, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlanGrid saves people in the field 10-15 hours per person per week. Designed to enable better field collaboration, PlanGrid is the most popular construction app on iOS, and keeps everyone on the current set. Instantly share construction plans, markups, photos, and reports with your entire project team, from desktop or mobile devices—no matter where you are. Use PlanGrid during construction to track revisions, document progress, and manage issues and RFIs in the field, with or without an internet connection.
* Work from the CURRENT SET, no matter where you are.
* COMPARE DRAWINGS to quickly identify changes or issues.
* Create and track issues with CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS.
* INSTANTLY SYNC markups and notes across all platforms.
* Save time with PlanGrid's AUTOMATIC HYPERLINKING of detail callouts.
* Manage your drawing set with AUTOMATIC VERSIONING for updated plans.
* ORGANIZE YOUR PLANS with advanced filtering; always find what you need.
* Take and track PROGRESS PHOTOS by pinning them to your blueprints.
* AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP all construction progress photos and documents.
* Stay to up to date with INSTANT NOTIFICATION of project changes.
* Manage and distribute construction documents, including RFIs and submittals.
"I can’t even begin to explain how much time PlanGrid has saved me. [It] allows me to be more efficient than I ever have, which allows me to run work more effectively as well as being a better leader and mentor for my teams. Thanks to everyone at the PlanGrid team for bringing the construction world into the future with some very innovative, and easy to use technology!" - John Ford, Superintendent, Kiewit
What's New in Version 3.8.5
New in PlanGrid Version 3.8.5:
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Recently Released Features
- View your project team from the Team section in the file cabinet menu
- Invite collaborators to your project from the Team section
- Use Sheet Compare to instantly see differences between revisions or overlay different drawings
If you enjoy using PlanGrid, please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store. It really helps!
We depend on your feedback to make things better. Comments or suggestions? Send it to email@example.com.
As a project manager I wanted to make sure I knew what PlanGrid could do and couldn't do before asking my Supers in the field to change the way they've always done things. Once I got a hold of the app and started exploring, I quickly realized this would simplify so much of what we do not only in the field, but back in the office as well. My Supers LOVE it and I look good to the bosses for having found and implemented it.
Deceptive Business Practices
I tried the free version, then pre-paid $200 for a year for 550 sheets, but then the architects loaded more that 550 and the service failed and would not show me ANYTHING unless I paid more than double. Since I am not in control of how many sheets get loaded, this is not a reasonable policy. I complained to the company but there has been no resolution nor refund. I suspect that most of the reviews are made by people being paid by the company. There are many similar complaints for all versions of the app.
Amazing speed! Great tools, awesome customer service
Tittle says it all... Great app for construction, there's always room for improvement so I do hope they take my suggestions seriously! Keep up the good work and keep squashing those bugs!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 04, 2016
- Version: 3.8.5
- Size: 61.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PlanGrid, Inc.
- © PlanGrid, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Construction Nailgun$19.99
- Construction Dozer$49.99
- Construction Crane$99.99