PlanGrid - Construction Management, Document Control, Punchlist & Collaboration
By PlanGrid, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlanGrid is the #1 construction app. Use PlanGrid to reduce repeated trips to the trailer, minimize rework, and find answers faster through instant collaboration. Keep everyone on the current set and manage all your construction documents without relying on paper.
Instantly share construction plans, markups, photos, and reports with your entire project team, from desktop or mobile. With over 40 million sheets uploaded, PlanGrid is the best proven way to track revisions, view progress, and manage issues and punchlists in the field, with or without internet connection.
Download today - Your first 50 sheets are free.
* Work from the current set, no matter where you are
* Compare drawings to quickly identify changes or issues
* Customizable punchlists to create and track issues
* Automatic versioning to manage your drawing set
* Instantly sync markups and notes across all platforms
* Automatic hyperlinking of detail callouts
* Advanced filtering to always find what you need
* Take and track progress photos by pinning them to your plan
* Automatically backup all construction progress photos and docs
* Stay up-to-date with instant notification on project changes
* Manage and distribute construction documents, including RFIs and submittals
* Easily share individual screenshots or the entire document
* PlanGrid protects your data through AES-256 bit end-to-end encryption
What our users say:
• “We needed to simplify the field to build buildings. Without that, there is no construction. PlanGrid just works and is so simple, I can do my job.” -Josh Cantrell, Superintendent at Rudolph & Sletten
• “PlanGrid keeps the entire team connected to the most up-to-date plans, while saving time and money.” -Danielle Douthett, Project Executive at Level 10 Construction
• "PlanGrid makes life easier on the job site. I have all the drawings, pictures, addendum, submittals, RFIs, ASIs and specs at my fingertips.” Joey Woodard, Superintendent at Montgomery Martin Contractors
• “PlanGrid facilitates in-depth and on-site meetings by accessing all relevant documents anywhere on site via our iPads.” -Greg Miller, Senior Architect at AECOM
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. We read them all.
Have an idea? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For support, sales or accounting, please contact us at support@plangrid or call (888)-436-3112. We’re happy to help.
What's New in Version 3.9.0
• New splash and sign in screens
• Fixed password reset bug
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Recently Released Features
• Learn about product updates by tapping the news icon in the top left corner of the projects screen
• Improved annotations filters allow you to focus on the markups that matter most to you
• Invite collaborators to your project from the Team section
• Use Sheet Compare to instantly see differences between revisions or overlay different drawings
If you enjoy using PlanGrid, please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store. It really helps!
We depend on your feedback to make things better. Comments or suggestions? Send it to email@example.com.
Best iPad construction app. Period.
10 stars if possible. Proactive support, phenomenal product and they actually incorporate user wish lists/suggestions. I write a review once every two years...Plangrid is good enough for me to warrant spending priceless minutes of my life to give kudos. I work in electrical construction managing jobs in excess of 150 electricians with a couple thousand sheets of plans. PG is starting to become our preferred method of document control. I can walk the job and have a complete set of plans with me. I can go sit on the pot and have the same. I truly feel naked without my PG loaded iPad throughout my day.
One of the most useful apps there is for my line of work
This is one of the most used apps I have. As a system engineer it is awesome to have all the plans I need in one spot and I can easily markup drawings and create RFI's in the field.
Best AEC collaboration tool
This is the best collaboration tool available to the AEC industry. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to streamline project or team communication. PlanGrid offers full cycle RFI's, punchlists and collaborative drawing/photo markups. Support is super responsive as well!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 3.9.0
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PlanGrid, Inc.
- © PlanGrid, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Construction Nailgun$19.99
- Construction Dozer$49.99
- Construction Crane$99.99