Schedule texts with Hedwig
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- “David, for the 3rd time: don’t forget to bring me my keys back!”
- “Please remind me before I leave in the morning, otherwise I’ll forget them.”
- “Yes but it’s hard for me to remember to text you between my coffee and shower.”
- “I know, it’s the same for me, it’s always a mad rush to get out of the door in the mornings. :(”
No more excuses with Hedwig. Schedule your texts in advance, and let Hedwig send them at the right time.
Thanks to Hedwig, you can also schedule reminders to yourself so that you never forget any important tasks.
Hedwig is kindly offering you her delivery services free of charge for your first message, so that you can see for yourself just how efficient she is.
But how does it work exactly?
Open Hedwig app, write the content of your message, select a recipient and the chosen date & time. Then, there is nothing more to do! Hedwig takes care of sending your message, whether it's in 2 hours or 2 months.
The recipient will receive a message from Hedwig with your signature.
8:30 AM, new notification received: “Hedwig just sent your message to David.”
8:35 AM, new message received: “Haha, I had forgotten again! That text came at the right moment. I’m taking your keys with me right now, see you this afternoon. David.”
Nice one, thank you Hedwig.
What's New in Version 1.6
- You can now set multiple recipients
- You can now reschedule a sent message
- You can show a sent message detail
This app sends the schedule for you. No gimmicks.
Pretty sure this is a built in feature on android
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: MUXU MUXU
- © Muxu.Muxu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Occasional delivery - 30 scheduled texts$2.99
- Let’s give it a try - 5 scheduled texts$0.99
- Living life in the fast lane ? - 100 scheduled texts$8.99