Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 3000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects.
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 3000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 3000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by clicking on the “?” button in the app.
• Fixed rare issue where walls would become transparent
• Fixed rare issue where some parts of the wall would have an incorrect position
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not as bad as everyone says!
When i seen all the bad reviews, i was a little sketched out.. but honestly it isn’t that bad. Though i didnt buy the premium or whatever. Dont really need it, just wanted something i could use to show my husband how i wanted my home. lol Once i figured out how to use it all, and got the hang of it, its really quite easy. Im glad I got it. It’s really not as bad as everyone made it seem.
this app is accurate if you actually put a piece of mind of creativity and know how to use the tools, yes it took me a while to get it down enough where i can just do what i want it to do. and when you unlock the rest of the itemised objectes it even way better!
Pretty rubbish- but not awful
I flip properties, this made sense as a quick mapping system - it did 70%
The interface in the full version is still missing major editing details. Adjusting a room after ‘drawn’ is very difficult, often having to cancel the room to redraw, Good potential, but needs to sack up a bit.
Thank You for Your opinion and feedback, as it help us to make the app better, easier to use and navigate.
- Planner5D, UAB
- 202.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 UAB Planner 5D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.