Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME -
Planner Plus - Daily Schedule, Task Manager & Personal Organizer
Planning your busy schedule isn't just about dates and times. It involves pulling together Events, Tasks, Notes, and Calendars all in one place. Planner Plus is gorgeously designed to combine all of these functions necessary to plan your life. You'll never need another app for your planning needs!
Effortlessly take control of your schedule with these elegantly useful features:
CALENDAR & EVENTS
- Sync directly with all your existing iOS calendars
- Tap a time slot to add or edit an event
- Change an event time simply by dragging it around your calendar!
- All-day & multi-day events, recurring events, and reminders
- Show or hide calendars with a tap
- View your calendar every way you like: by day, week, or month
TASKS & PROJECTS
- Add tasks or complete projects with sub-tasks
- Set priority, status, repeat schedules, and descriptions for each
- Instantly set system reminders for each task
- App icon badge shows the number of tasks remaining
- Add notes for each day in your calendar
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Tap to edit and delete notes
- Powerful search of all your events, tasks and notes
- Supports both landscape and portrait modes
- Email or print your calendar
- Customizable defaults for events, tasks, and more
HAVE QUESTIONS? SUGGESTIONS OF TOOLS YOU NEED?
Please email us at email@example.com. We’ll write back right away.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Improves speed and stability
- Minor bug fixes
I rarely submit reviews, however this app deserves it. For years, I searched for an app that I could use to replace my Franklin-Covey paper planner and they were all severely lacking in either features, ease of use or overall design. This app combined with the Desktop version has finally made it possible for me to make the transition. It isn't exactly like the FC system - and it doesn't need to; it offers enough features, functionality and crisp design to make an excellent alternative. It isn't complicated to learn, and nearly anyone could immediately begin to organize their life just minutes after opening the app. The developer has listened to the reviews and has responded promptly whenever I had any concerns or suggestions. I can now seamlessly use my Mac, iPad and iPhone to plan appointments, projects and tasks; and they all sync with one another without any issues. So, if you're looking for a Franklin substitute, or simply a great planner, I would highly recommend giving it a try. All versions, whether for Mac desktop, iPad or iPhone are worth every penny; and with each update, the developer keeps improving the experience. Kudos to the developer and thanks for finally crafting a near-perfect planner.
Love this calendar! (Update)
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for--a calendar that looks and functions like the paper planner that I've carried for years. Easy to use, easy to read...perfect!
Update: I love the newest app update! One of my criteria for downloading an app--especially a paid one--is whether or not the author is invested enough to continue to update and improve their product. I am so pleased that Appxy clearly cares about the quality of their app and listens to users. Hands-down the best calendar/planner available!
Almost like Franklin Covey
Been looking for an app that would replace my paper day planner and finally this is the best.
PRO: It is very easy to move tasks as the it progresses so it is always on the "radar". It is also great notes can be added to the tasks to document progress and problems, and it all syncs between all devices.
CON: Would like to have everything sync at one location not two. No everyone has a dropbox account.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 22, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.