Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Plus, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with iOS calendars and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 4 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Set the first day of week manually
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Refined user interface for better experience
- Supports Dropbox sync between devices
- Minor bug fixes
Best Planner offered on IOS
This is the best planner offered on IOS. I have used multiple systems (Wunderlist, Wunderkit, Evernote, Pen/Moleskine, Google, etc) and finally landed on a the Day by day Franklin Covey system. I hated the redundancy of a $60/yr paper planner while still relying on my iphone/ipad calendars. This brings the best of both worlds.
The current update is fantastic because it brings cross platform sync to the desktop/iphone/ipad. Sync works and that’s all that was left in completing this excellent product.
The Devs have worked hard and pushed a lot of updates so you can expect periodic improvement.
Worth EVERY penny!
Just what I have been looking for!!
I have a real hard time with organization. I work in sales and take a lot of notes during my days, then I misplace or loose them. I have always thought the native reminders app was junk. I have used most everything I could get my hands on and settled on wunderlist. The problem for me has always been its another app, something else to remember to look at. This is perfect!!! Sync with dropbox and all your tasks and projects sync to everything. A simple clean interface for a simple person.
Latest update ROCKS!!
This program was already rocking on my iPad and iPhone, but the desktop version syncing was keeping me from truly devoting to it. But I knew that with that sync support, this app would be great! And now, with version 2 (just updated this morning), it is there! I finally have the electronic day planner that I have been wanting, syncing across my laptop, desktop, and devices! Thank you so much for building this app! Love it!!!