Planning Center Music Stand is a digital music reader that connects to your Planning Center Services account to let you flip through pages and take notes. Features include:
1.) Log in to Planning Center, open any plan in your schedule, and choose which PDF to view for each song.
2.) Turn pages hands-free using a Bluetooth foot pedal, by swiping, tapping the edge of the page, or using a MIDI device.
3.) Use Annotation Tools (highlighter, pen, text) to take notes which are stored online for each user. See your notes from other files and keys. View other user's annotations, merge them with your own, or print your annotated PDFs.
4.) Listen to audio attached to each song and loop sections of the audio.
5.) The integrated metronome changes tempo as you advance to new songs. Listen to the beat or watch the toolbar flash.
6.) Rearrange the pages for any PDF to prevent awkward page turns.
7.) Pinch to Zoom the pages to your liking and save that setting for the future.
8.) Use online or offline. Offline mode stores the last 10 viewed plans. Notes taken offline sync when you reconnect.
9.) Sessions: Allow 1 device to wirelessly control the page turns of any connected devices.
10.) External display: Connect any TV or projector via an HDMI or VGA adapter, or via Airplay mirroring to an Apple TV. Displays two pages at a time.
11.) Use "dark mode" to keep your screen dim on stage.
12.) Editors can reorder items in the plan, add new songs to the plan, edit existing items, or delete them.
NOTE: This application requires a Planning Center Services account with Music Stand enabled.
NEW: Editing lyrics & chords is now available!
• Editors and Admins can edit lyrics & chords created within Planning Center from the quick transpose popup, the file chooser menu, and the Songs sidebar.
• Fixed an issue where the font size of new text annotations were resizing when tapping, "Done".
• Those with Scheduler permissions or lower can now edit the BPM of a song with the metronome, and store that specifically on their device without it updating to the entire account.
• If you return to a PDF while the metronome is playing, the metronome toolbar will stay visible so you can access it quickly.
• If lyrics & chords have been edited outside of Music Stand, you’ll see the option to download an updated PDF with the changes.
• Refreshing the Plan will now check if a PDF created on the Media page has been updated.
• The setlist view was unnecessarily refreshing every time you returned to it from a PDF, rather than allowing you to refresh when desired.
If you like the Music Stand app or even just our bug fixes, we'd love an App Store review! If you have any issues, use the app's built-in help to email us so we can write back. Each bug fix in this release was submitted by someone like you!
Ratings and Reviews
- Ministry Centered Technologies
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ministry Centered Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.