Planning Center Projector
By Ministry Centered Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Planning Center Projector is a church presentation app that connects to your existing Planning Center Services account to display lyrics, images, videos and slides during your services. Features include:
1.) Log in to Planning Center Services and view any plans you've created. Slides are created for all songs with lyrics and items with linked media. Swipe left or right to change slides or double-tap any slide to jump directly to it
2.) Connect wirelessly to any TV or projector via Airplay mirroring (iPad 2 or newer, and Apple TV 2 or newer), or wired using an HDMI or VGA adapter.
3.) Select image or video backgrounds for any items in your plan from your PCO Services Media database.
4.) Select a layout for each item to quickly apply formatting. Create custom layouts to select your own fonts, colors and spacing
5.) Powerpoint and Keynote presentations are converted to static slides by our servers, and then downloaded to Projector
6.) Add or edit lyrics connected to your PCO Services Songs database
7.) Reorder your slides by editing the song sequence
8.) Add and edit items in your plan and link them to songs
9.) Set a logo and quickly display it or a black screen using the logo or black screen buttons
10.) Use online or offline. Save up to 4 weeks of plans.
11.) Turn on slide looping and set a number of seconds to auto-advance
12.) Add an iTunes Playlist to looping slides to have music loop with your slides
13.) Quick alerts overlay text or numbers on all slides while enabled
14.) Pinch the Now Playing slide open to view it full screen
15.) Choose 16:9 Widescreen or 4:3 Standard definition aspect ratios
NOTE: This application requires a Planning Center Services account with Projector enabled.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• The Projector app icon has a new look
• New Setting to Force Offline Mode especially useful for those using an Ad-Hoc network not connected to the Internet
• Loading indicator improvements for users with WiFi not connected to the internet
• New notification lets you know protected files, such as songs from Apple Music, cannot play as your looped slideshow’s playlist
• Better slide thumbnail quality for iPad Pro
• An issue where a colon : would show up in a line break for a custom slide
• A problem where setting a custom slide’s line per slide to 6+ would result in text showing 2 lines per slide instead
• A problem where custom slide font sizes 50+ would cause the lines per slide to be ignored
• Added “Done” button to Custom Slide text editor, so you could access the smart layout feature
• Switching to your Logo slide, from a looped slideshow that has an iTunes Playlist, will stop your music again
A great idea that's getting progressively better!
As a growing multi site church that is adding more locations, being able to collaborate on presentation elements while maintaining certain universal elements is HUGE! My tech teams and worship leaders love it, and we'll never go back to a stand-alone, PC or Mac based presentation system.
It does have some flaws and weaknesses, but it has progressed significantly since the early versions, and is about to make a big leap forward in version 2. Take the implementation slow, take the time to figure out your workflow, but give it a chance to prove itself! Also, if you have the means run off an iPad Pro because it's an incredible pairing, and do make use of a second iPad in confidence screen mode.
NOTE: to those who have said it doesn't work because they can't create a login from the app, this is a module of Planning Center Online, not a an independent app. Sign up for a PCO account, add the module to your account, then come back.
The plan in center projector is a great app for simplifying worship lyric presentations. Every version gets better and better. Keep up the great work!
Hard to use, time consuming.
Annoying to use, looks great before you buy, but just hard to use. It's so tied to online which is not a feature.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ministry Centered Technologies
- © 2015, Ministry Centered Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.