By Andrew Nicolle
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Plant Album makes keeping track of your plants easy. Track development of your plants throughout their lives, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you just have a few houseplants, or you're an experienced gardener, Plant Album is the ideal tool for organizing your gardens, plants, watering schedules, and notes.
Please note that Plant Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any plant care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
Here's what you can do with Plant Album:
- Record details about your plants, including species, age, source, dimensions, and watering needs.
- Record details about your gardens, including location, size, and notes.
- Organize plants by garden, name, or species.
- Optionally hide plants from the main display if they're not in your collection.
- Track watering schedules for multiple plants, with local notifications.
- Track flowering, fertilizing, and other events for every plant or garden in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Add and rearrange multiple photos per plant, garden, and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- Log photos are automatically associated with the corresponding Garden and Plant.
- View your collection in table form, or by image.
- View the log history for each plant or garden, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Protect your data with a passcode lock.
- Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Plant Album PDBI-format support and AirDrop.
- Supports iTunes file-sharing to transfer the database between device and computer.
- CSV format support to import / export your Plant Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Plant Report export feature. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
- iPad support at no extra charge!
Please visit http://PlantAlbum.com for more information about Plant Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Plant Album with other fans.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Bug fixes.
Just the ticket!!
This is a wonderful database app for gardeners of all sorts. I've been looking for years for such a thing to catalogue my rose collection, include photographs, provenance and links to other rose information sources on the Internet like Helpmefind and Gardenweb. I can import from my photos or take one with my iPad to add. It sorts alphabetically or by species, and helps track feeding and watering. Serious record-keeping in a nice clean format. I haven't figured out how to make a hot link to outside sites; if that's a possible change, I'd suggest it. But, bravo, creators! If I'd found you and asked for a custom design I think this would be it! If your plant collection has grown just a little (or a lot) too big to keep in your head this is the best thing I've seen after a long hard search.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Andrew Nicolle
- © 2016-2017 Andrew Nicolle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.