Lack of light is the second most common cause of death of indoor plants after excessive watering.
Better light conditions will allow you to keep your plants healthy.
Measure the light levels for the price of a coffee!
How to use:
Select a location where you would like to place your plant.
Launch the application.
Point the camera upwards, in the direction of the source of natural light.
The maximum value that you get is the level of light available at this location.
How to interpret the measurement:
- Very low: Difficult for plants to survive.
- Low: For plants which can tolerate low levels of light such as aglaonema, parlor palm, philodendron.
- Medium: For the majority of indoor plants such as dracaena, pothos, spider plant.
- High: For plants which love light such as zebra plant, areca palm, croton.
- Detection of natural light
- Artificial lights are not supported
- 4 levels of intensity: very low to high
- Uses the rear camera only
- Intensity up to 16000 lux or 1500 fc
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I keep killing plants because the place I decide to place them I think is what they need in light. Now I can plan better and purchase the right plant for the area I want a plant in.
- Studio Nano Ship Inc
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Studio Nano Ship Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.