Plant Nanny - Water Reminder with Cute Plants
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** BEST APP OF 2013 in App Store **
*** Downloaded over 8,000,000 times! ***
Plant Nanny combines health with fun to remind you to drink water regularly.
The cute plant keeps you company every day by living in your phone.
In order to keep it alive and help it grow,
you must give it water at certain periods of time.
Plant Nanny in App Store Ranking:
* Top 1 in Germany
* Top 1 in Russia
* Top 1 in Italy
* Top 1 in Brazil
* Top 1 in Norway
* Top 1 in other 10 countries
Ranking in Health & Fitness:
* Top 1 in Taiwan
* Top 1 in Japan
* Top 1 in France
* Top 1 in China
* Top 1 in Italy
* Top 1 in Hong Kong
* Top 1 in Germany
* Top 1 in other 15 countries
* Featured in AppsGoneFree
* Reported by 36kr
- Various cute and lovely plants
- Different kinds of flowerpots
- All kinds of common cups for drinking
- Changing scene from day to night
- Drinking history
- Sharing your joys and plant with friends on Facebook
Let's grow your health and plants together!
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Fixed the issue of daylight saving.
I love this app. I'm very bad at drinking water, so I need something that makes the task enjoyable. This app does just that. It's colorful and simple to use. You just push a button to water your plant and tell the app you drank your allotted amount and your plant grows and becomes more healthy as you do. Hint: you gain more and more free seeds the longer you play. When I started, I was getting 8 free seeds a day. Now I get 40, so you don't need to purchase seeds if you're willing to just watch a few commercials and be patient. I agree with other reviewers that it's frustrating that you can't change data from the previous day. I've had my streak dropped a number of times as a result and my plant doesn't reflect how much I TRULY drank once it goes to the garden. I would love for that to be fixed. I would also love if *I* could be the one who decides the start and stop of my day, instead of the day automatically ending at midnight. I'm sure not everyone's day is the same and we should have the control to reflect that. Other than that, love. So glad I found Plant Nanny. Three months, going strong.
Helpful and fun but could use enhancements
First, I really like this app. I'm generally terrible about drinking water and I never remember to log the water into my fitness pal. But I like watching my plant grow so I do get it loud here. But I have a couple things I think could be improved.
1) allow a day or so to log the previous day. And I usually drink one more glass of water right before bed but sometimes forget to log that one and then it shows an incomplete day. I realize it the next morning but can't fix.
2) create a reminder that reminds you if you haven't logged anything in the past hour or two. Rather than just two hours based on the clock. It annoys me when it reminds me and says it's thirsty when I have just logged water 15 minutes ago.
3) it would be great if this passed data to Apple Health so all my other apps could get my water data.
Love but needs improvement
I love the concept, layout, look, and everything, but I wish their was an option for a calendar view to see a month basis of when you drank all your water, when you were close, and when you didn't do so hot. Then you can see how often you are actually drinking enough water. Also for those of us who have busy life's, I wish their was an option to go back up to 3 days and put in how many oz you drank those days. I wake up the next morning and realize I forgot to track... so when I go back in I can add to the day before... The more I think about the health purpose this app was designed for, the more I realize I really have no way of knowing how many consistent days I am drinking water? If I forget to log it my plant freaking dies even though I drank the water! So now I don't even use it except to hit the button a bunch of times to keep the plant alive... if these suggestions are implemented I will continue using... if not, it's a waste of my time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- © 2014 FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Package of Seeds$0.99
- Water of Life x 10$0.99
- Ads Cleaner$0.99
- A Bag of Seeds$2.99
- Water of Life x 50$2.99
- A Box of Seeds$9.99
- Water of Life x 25$1.99
- A Barrel of Seeds$4.99