By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plant Tycoon® is a gardening sim game where you nurture plants and experiment with increasingly rare and valuable species. The object is to breed and cross breed plants until you find the 6 Magic Plants of Isola and solve the genetic puzzle. You start with limited cash, a handful of seeds, some soil and water. Grow plants, organize and harvest seeds, monitor your plants' health, age and maturity, and protect your plants from dehydration and infestations. Sell some of your creations to fund your research, buy better supplies to use in your Nursery, and purchase ornaments to customize your virtual garden. This is the same best-selling Mac and Windows game, now in a universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, so you can take your greenhouse full of plants with you wherever you go!
More about Plant Tycoon
* There are many approaches to solving the game, with over 500 different species of plants to discover.
* Inhabited by a wide variety of collectible insects to catch and display.
* There are dozens of different seeds to experiment with.
* Gorgeous artwork with detailed, dynamically-generated plants.
* You can prune your plants to customize the look of your creations.
* It's a genetic puzzle: discover which combinations will create the 6 Magic Plants.
* It's a simulation game: grow virtual plants in a persistent world.
* It’s a virtual pet: care for your plants in your own virtual greenhouse.
* It’s a tycoon game: test your business skills and horticultural skills at the same time!
* The built-in snapshot feature allows you to capture photos of your favorite plants in various display settings.
* Experience real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
Visit our Official Plant Tycoon site at www.PlantTycoon.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- We have resolved most of the nasty bugs related to Tier 4 species
- There is now a limit on the number of coins that can be accumulated to prevent issue that caused coin balances to go negative. (You won't see the limit unless you have billions of coins.)
- Other minor fixes and optimizations
In app purchases ruined the game
It is bad enough that you have to buy games twice - for PC and for IPad. But for this game, you can earn all the dollars you want, you still have to buy plant bucks for certain upgrades...really to complete the game. And they are expensive. What a ripoff!!! Even worse, I played the game through once, spent about $20 on upgrades and am trying to play it again...the upgrades are all gone. You'll note the positive reviews are for people who play it on PC, where there are no up sells, or are writing about playing to years ago. Yes, I used to love the game on PC.
UPDATEI heard from the web developer for IPad about the outrageous greed of,requiring upgrades just to play through the game...upgrades which must be repurchased every time you play the game. Received back an arrogant email that I could get all the seeds without upgrades. I KNOW that!. But you can not buy seed boxes, many supplies, many nursery upgrades just by breeding and selling plants as you did on the PC Game. You have to purchase plant bucks via In app,purchase. A total rip off. You NEED seed boxes to have room to breed plants. I want MY money back after winingn the game all my in app purchase have vanished AND I want my in app purchases refunded.
Awesome and creative!
Love this game! Never knew a plant tycoon existed, and this is more than I expected. You can tell the developers care a lot about it. The art is nice, gameplay is simple but also relaxing and it's very convenient to have the option to change the timer because I don't spend a lot of time on these games. I do wish the supplies weren't so expensive, but I don't feel obligated to buy them. I highly recommend this game if you want to just do some planting in a relatively slowish and relaxing setting, but if you're looking for something fast-paced and you're impatient, this isn't the game for you.
Shame on you!!!
Do yourself a favor and don't get this game. It's not like the pc version.
The 5 stars here are for pc version
You will have to spend a lot of real cash to succeed and finish. Most of the supply you c a n n o t earn during the game.
Wanting real money for fake internet plants. Really? Almost all of your plants die without special soil and other things and so you pay like 10 bucks to progress and get all the supply. And not just once.
Game was designed to make you fail unless you pay......
And what happens if I get a new iPad or have to reinstall? Plant bucks not spent are gone? I'm sure.
Last Day of Work: You just lost a true fan. I bought all of your games and been enjoying Insola's different worlds for many years. Got 5 stars from me always.
But now that dollar signs in your eyes pushing so hard in your brain that you seem to suffer from it, this was my last purchase. And that goes for all of my devices.
You used to be a wonderful innovative company and created something special with Isola. Now you're just crappy like all the others on the crap list.
you didn't even do a good job. On iPhone graphic is bad. Too tiny. I should be able to zoom in on every plant. Not just a little while pruning.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2007-2011 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Plant Bucks$0.99
- 60 Plant Bucks$4.99
- 150 Plant Bucks$9.99