Planted - Find Jobs You’ll Love
By Lynxsy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow your career at a job you’ll love.
Anyone who’s applied to a job in the past year knows it can be brutal. But it doesn’t have to be. We make applying to jobs easy, simple, even fun!
No cover letters, no endless job boards, no resume black holes.
Here’s how it works:
1) We send you a daily batch of jobs that we think you’d actually want.
2) You check out the job description and salary details and click apply straight from your phone.
3) Within days (not weeks) you hear back.
Finding a job shouldn’t be one. We take the stress out of the job search by matching young professionals with fast-growing companies where you’ll be sure to make an impact.
- We do the heavy lifting - We take care of the “search” part so you can focus on things that matter. You’ll get a new batch of curated jobs every day, all of them at awesome companies that actually need you. We promise you won’t be fetching coffee or getting your boss lunch.
- We’ll get smarter over time - The more you use our platform the better we get at figuring out what kind of jobs you like.
- We’ll be your “in” to some of the coolest startups out there -- We partner directly with the recruiting teams at hundreds of high growth companies. If you’re a strong fit, we’ll fast track your resume directly to the hiring manager. We’ve gotten people hired within days of applying.
- We’ll be your job coach -- Honestly, we know that job hunting sucks! Sometimes you’re gonna need someone in your corner. We’ve seen thousands of candidates interview and will be there every step of the way to offer advice and help you put your best foot forward. We’re not just an app, we’re a job-seeking community.
Now let’s get started, and take the stress out of finding a job!
P.S. Earn a sign-on bonus just for getting hired through us! That’s right, if you accept a job you found on Planted, we’ll throw in some cash to sweeten the deal.
P.P.S. We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Updates to LinkedIn authentication
Not Perfect, But Worth It
Fun, fast, and easy.
When you're shortlisted and granted an interview, I feel like the Planted team does a really good job at giving you the resources to prepare for the interview.
I've also had to email the team because of a technical glitch with the app and the response was timely.
After reading through some of the other reviews, I understand the frustration around geting "shortlisted" and then feeling like your interview process is on pause.. for weeks. Or the frustration behind not understanding what specifically about your experience makes you not a fit for the role.
BUT just remember every app has its limitations and that as a user, you're using this for free. If you are stuck in shortlisted limbo or deemed not fit for a job and you disagree, there's nothing stopping you from applying on the company's website.
Best of luck in your job search! I'm excited to be starting my new job, thanks to Planted!
Poorly executed app
This a great app in theory, however it does not live up to its claims. Don't say you will do a speedy review of an application when reality it's been 3 weeks and you're still reviewing it. Also I think it's hard because it's someone going over your info and deciding if you're a good fit rather than a hiring manager doing so. It's hard for a middle man to know what may spark a hiring managers interests other than experience. Also like stated the jobs offered could be a better selection but it's a newer concept so options are limited. It's funny how planted will state you are not a right fit for a role but if you apply for the same role in the company site, you will most likely hear back. Save your time and space on your phone and just avoid this all together.
Great experience and effective.
I just got hired through Planted and had a good experience. This gave me what traditional search methods could not--closure. As a career changer, I found that helpful to navigate this job market. I was able to learn and make changes as appropriate.
The customer service is quite good too--fast, helpful, and friendly. I also liked the personalized interview prep. Again, as a career changer, it helped to gain insight.
Overall, I'm very happy. After a year of the traditional search, I was pleasantly surprised that Planted got me hired within weeks.