By VaragtP Studios AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Plantera you build your own garden and watch it grow with new plants, bushes, trees and animals!
As you play and expand your garden you will attract helpers, round blue creatures that will help you pick up things and harvest your plants.
If you want you can pluck trees and harvest plants yourself, or let your helpers do the work for you while you watch or build and invest in new plants. The helpers will even continue to work while you are not playing the game, and some new gold should always be waiting for you on your return!
It's good to keep your eyes open though, as sometimes mean critters may invade your garden. Hunt them out yourself or invest in a guard dog to keep the order.
Go up in level to unlock new plants, bushes, trees and animals and continue to expand and improve your garden!
● Plantera is a side-scrolling farm management simulator! Cultivate cute animals and crops for riches!
● Grow multiple varieties of trees, bushes, and other plants. Harvest them for gold so you can grow more and reach higher levels.
● Bring different types of animals to your garden and let them roam free. Hens and pigs are just some of the animals you can raise in the game. They also help in collecting more gold by giving you sellable items.
● Employ cute blue creatures called helpers to help you out in the collection of resources and raising gold from your garden, even when you’re not online.
● Unlock new varieties of flora and fauna as you reach higher levels in the game, and expand your garden. The more real estate you have, the more plants you can grow!
● Protect your garden from critters like birds, foxes, bunnies, and even wolves! Keep a guard dog or install a scarecrow to increase gold production even when not playing!
What's New in Version 1.3
Please don't forget to leave a new rating or review. It helps me a lot!
- Some minor tweaks
- Proper Language notes
I didn't expect much, but turns out it's a lot of fun!
I was bored and clicking around and this game looked cute w all the lil animals and so I thought I'd give it a shot. To my surprise, it's fun! It's got a lot more to it then you would think from just the pics. It's also pretty high paced with no down times or waiting for growing cuz something is always there to click constantly. Kinda wish it had a bit more of an explanation as to the animals that steal and that u wanna click on to chase them out but it comes to u fast. Plus u can't hurt ur good animals by clicking them so if questionable, just click away on it. Blue guys are good, them u get to buy more animals. Like chickens n stuff that give goods for more $. Give this game a chance. It's a lot of clicking but not a "clicker game" just to help the blue guys collect faster to speed growth of the goods, which brings more money, and levels u up faster so u open more plants n animals. Also, there are free boost that u can use just by watching an ad but they're not a must, just helpful. A+++++ on finding a good game finally. Seems like everything I'd played or they were all just a remakes.
Absolutely wonderful graphics and music. All ads are optional and viewing them gives you good upgrades. There's always something to do.
That said, there isn't a lot of content to keep one playing long-term. Crops, bushes, trees, and livestock all only have 4-5 varieties; at level 59, I unlocked them ages ago. Only been playing 3 days! I hope more additions are coming in the future. Would be cool to customize or upgrade Helpers. Maybe you could have a house to buy decor for, or be able to maximize revenue by turning ingredients into dishes.
Looking forward to possible updates and more work from this developer.
Wish there was more content
This game is very fun and the concept behind it is nice. The visuals are cut and appealing and the music ties in with the game quite nicely. My only problem is that the game seems too easy to complete. As far as i can tell im on level 16 and the best tier for plants is on level 19. I just wish there was more content and customization like being able to replace plants or something like that. Other than the issues, this game is very fun and enjoyable and i recommend it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 98.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: VaragtP Studios AB
- © 2015 VaragtP Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guard Dog$0.99
- Alarm Clock$0.99
- Alarm Clock$1.99