Pocket Drums 2
By Cody Rotwein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Drums 2 is the most realistic sounding and looking drum app out there! Perfect for both beginners and pros alike, Pocket Drums 2 utilizes the latest technology and decades of real drum experience to create the ideal drumming app for the iPhone or iPad.
All of the features of the app combine to make you feel as if you are sitting down and playing a real drum set. The drums respond to your touch, as the sound varies according to how hard you hit them. The pitch also changes slightly depending on where you hit the toms, just like a real kit. Playing realistic rolls is as easy as swirling your finger around, simply adjusting the roll speed by how fast or slow you swirl your finger.
There is also 14 different professionally recorded high fidelity drum sets to choose from, and 3 amazing drum wraps, with more to come. Pocket Drums 2 also features 16 PlayAlong Beats, 10 unique Drum Beats and 10 Music Beats to rock out with, as well as 10 different metronome sounds.
A unique feature is the addition of 10 basic rudiment videos, so you can see firsthand how to play the drum rudiments.
With the ability to adjust the pitch, sensitivity, reverb, and delay, multi-track recording, ability to share and export your recordings (optional in-app purchase), and so much more, Pocket Drums 2 is by far the most comprehensive and realistic drumming app available today!
Stickteck's DRUMMERZ tablet drumsticks makes playing Pocket Drums 2 even that more fun and realistic. Now you can play directly on your iPad -- great for practicing, jamming and recording your favorite drum tracks from anywhere! Each DRUMMERZ drumstick features a plastic inner core surrounded by a conductive rubber-like material. Take a look http://www.getdrummerz.com and start jamming today!
• 14 professionally recorded 44.1 khz high fidelity kits, with more to come
• The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound!
• Drum Pitch Sensitivity - the pitch changes depending on where you strike the toms, just like a real kit
• Reverb and Delay Controls - slider adjustments allows limitless drum sounds
• Pitch Control - lower or raise the pitch of the drums
• Videos of basic drum rudiments played on a real snare drum
• 3 amazingly realistic drum wraps to choose from
• Realistic visual effects - drums and cymbals look and respond like a real drum set, visually corresponding to your every touch
• Retina Display for both iPad and iPhone for incredibly crisp graphics
• PlayAlong Beats: 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare beats, to play along for added rhythmic expression!
• 10 Drum Beats and 10 Music Beats to play along to, with more to come!
• Realistic Rolls - simply swirl your finger around to create slower or faster rolls
• Double Bass drum feature with slider adjustment
• 10 Metronome Sounds and 4 Time Signatures to choose from, with BPM adjustment
• Multi-track recording - easily add or delete tracks, save and loop recordings
• Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Export your recordings to your computer (optional in-app purchase)
• Lefty Mode - reverse the entire drum layout
• Play along to the music on your iPod
• Option to add bass drum when hitting crash cymbal
What's New in Version 1.6
- new free kit: Phat
- Kit Pack: Japan Vintage, LoFi
- bug fix for iPhone 4-inch support
Charging extra to export, adding i-app-p without showing samples of what you're about to buy. Just a waste of money if you already have the one from Apple.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 23, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cody Rotwein
- © Cody Rotwein
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Kit Pack$0.99