Play Tube - Player for Youtube
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-> Best Youtube client for you.
-> Make your own playlist then continuously play YouTube videos on your device.
-> Youtube videos of iTunes Top 100 songs/albums (60+ country).
-> IOS 7 Ready
+ PLAY TUBE FEATURES +
* New way to explore Youtube: watch videos of iTunes Top 100 songs/albums of 60+ countries.
* Watching thousands FREE MOVIES from Youtube.
* Easy browse 15 categories & search your favorite videos.
* Even support searching by song, album and artist.
* Access & manage your Youtube account.
* Add music videos to your Youtube account.
* Create and manage playlist: videos of a playlist will continuously play
* Supports repeating and shuffling in playlist.
* Share your playlist with your friend or backup them.
* Support hight-quality videos.
* Share your favorite videos with your friends via Facebook (iOS 6 only) or Twitter.
* Support parental control (setup a particular playlist for your children)
+ VIDEO PLAYER FEATURES +
* Support show Subtitle
* Fast/Slow forward function.
* Supports TV-out for iPhone4 and later, iPod gen 4 and later, iPad
* Supports AirPlay
* Supports remote controls
* Auto save playing videos position.
WARNING: This app needs an Internet connection to work.
--> YouTube logo (if any) is used for informational purpose only. YouTube and YouTube Logo are trademarks and properties of Google Inc. This application is not associated or sponsored by Google Inc
What's New in Version 3.5.5
- Fix a critical bug for iOS 7.1
The app was malfunctioning for iOS 7.1, but you guys fixed it with your latest update, so THANK YOU!!!!!! Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you would bring back the cache feature, I know there are many others with me on this. The cache feature was the main reason I downloaded the app in the first place, I was extremely disappointed when it was gotten rid of. Also, it would be very nice if you could incorporate a feature where the music automatically keeps playing when you leave the app, as of current, one must manually pull up the menu & play it after exiting the app, so that would be good. But other than that, I love this app.
I liked the app but after the big fix more problems arose, if you fix the cache problem and enable us to lock the device and have it still play that would be great. Also if you could fix it so that we can navigate other apps while it is playing without having to pull up the slide menu to continue playing it. But over all after this is fix it's a great app
When you hide play tube and your music goes off, double click the bottom button on you iphone or ianything. You will see what you have open including PlayTube. Swipe that area left to right where you will see a play button. Push it, ta-da!!!! Background music.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 16, 2014
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pham Tuan Minh
- © Viet Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.