Play With Words for Kids – is an educational app for preschoolers, which help your kid alphabet, first words and more complicated spelling.
The game teaches to spell correctly simple words and identify word sounds (iOS native text-to-speech). Simple and intuitive control will make the first encounter with the alphabet and first words easy and cheerful. Play With Words for Kids is suitable for children from 4 and above.
Distinctive features of the app:
- Includes 3 games aimed to different school levels
- App is available in both English and Spanish
- Contains 100 cards with animals and objects
Our app are free but they include the buy me a coffee option. Developing applications for kids enjoyment is fulfilling but it needs fuel. Developer really appreciated.
*App uses library LGPlusButton Copyright (c) 2015 Grigory Lutkov and Onboard Copyright (c) 2014 Michael Amaral
Bug Fixes and improvements
Added Onboard from Copyright (c) 2014 Michael Amaral
- Jose Enrique Garcia Navarro
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 123 Kids Learning, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.