By Performance HQ Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** FREE FOR A LIMITED INTRODUCTORY PERIOD ****
PlayerGrid's interactive iPhone application lets you keep track of multiple sports team schedules and events. It will notify you instantly, in the manner you choose (text, email or push notification) the moment a coach or manager adds, updates or cancels any event.
Besides its interactive calendar, that syncs seamlessly with other popular calendars like iCal and Google, PlayerGrid features a team specific message center, photo gallery, roster, custom team merchandise and latest notifications panel. And everything in the PlayerGrid app syncs seamlessly with its popular web app.
What makes PlayerGrid so welcome, especially for busy parents, is knowing all their children’s activities are dynamically updated in one convenient app accessible anywhere, anytime. With PlayerGrid, you get the peace of mind that you’ve always got the most updated activity schedule in the palm of your hand.
PlayerGrid teams start with a coach or manager inviting all team members to a private and shared team on PlayerGrid. If you’re not a coach or manager, a simple invite process allows you to invite your coach to the 30-second signup process.
Some of the powerful features in PlayerGrid include:
* Automated push notifications for event updates
* Interactive activity calendar that syncs with iCal, Google, etc.
* Invite other coaches or team parents/players
* Quickly create new teams and invite members
* Team message center
* Roster information and photos
* Custom Team Merchandise
* Photo gallery and camera integration
* Multiple administrators can be assigned
* Handles multiple teams and schedules
* Customize settings to your preference
What's New in Version 3.11
- You can now check availability for players for all your upcoming events
- Added ability for Canadian teams to sign up and use PlayerGrid from their iPhone
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Keeps me informed
Found it funny that the morning app decides not to work properly that the app asks me to rate it. I get the red numbered circle on the app like there are notifications but that function of the app never works. Overall though the calendar, texts, and emails work like they should so I am always aware of practice and game times. App could use some updates but is functional.
This app has made admin of my teams so much easier! Love the new player availability feature
Great app, well rounded, surprised more schools and programs don't use
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Performance HQ Inc
- © 2013 Playergrid Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.